Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It's been 22 years since the Jets made the playoffs (apart from the one time a few years ago). How many Jets fans on this board do you think are under 22?

I mean, the Jets have made the playoffs now three times since the season I was born. I think it's fair to say there are a some Jets fans new to playoff hockey and the emotion that comes with it. And in this specific instance he did also say some Wild fans aren't handling it well either. Relax man. He wasn't taking personal shots and he wasn't generalizing your entire fanbase.

Sounds like you are the one who has trouble dealing with emotions

Reactions: libertarian

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
?? In a game where shots and chances were pretty much even seems like a lot of cocky posts to me :skeptic:
Dude, you can't quote Tapi when making these statements, he hates the Jets and I don't think he even cheers for the Wild. There's been very few cocky Wild fans in here. As usual though, it's the worst ones that post the most about it, so you notice them more. I'm finding the majority of Wild fans to probably be more civil than they should be. (Maybe they're pretending to be what they think Canadians are like!)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Why Vegas expansion draft?
We were forced into a bad situation by the league, that's why. You think we wanted to let Tuch go for basically no return? So we could just keep all of Dumba, Staal and Zucker?

Where was that kind of expansion draft when we got our team? Did you see the rosters we had to suffer through? By comparison?

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Lost Tuch when they were already getting Haula too... we seriously had to give them Tuch for them to take Haula whom we couldn't afford at that moment due to the cap.

Ok, will stop now. Breathe

It's okay, it's okay. You guys still have Brodin, Suter, and Parise.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It's okay, it's okay. You guys still have Brodin, Suter, and Parise.
Suter is out for the year, and is possibly at risk to miss the start of next... (his talus bone is broken also in the ankle, which complicates his recovery, some say his career itself may be at risk because of it)

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
That last game, got me shit scared, absolutely expected the Wild to kick back hard, but did not expect the level of disorganization and laissez faire attitude from the Jets we saw.

Hopefully we regroup and dont come in thinking we've already won.

I think the Jets sold off the Wild as easy prey after game 1 and 2, and they burnt their fingers because of it.

Reactions: Plural

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Just say bad things about Spurgeon, LaPanta/Greenlay are awesome TV guys, Vegas expansion draft, or anything nice about Norm Green. Those are the triggers for Wild fans emotions. :popcorn:
Don't you bring up Norm Green. Don't you f----- do it!

Reactions: TaLoN

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
First three games the home team has done exactly like they should of and were expected to do. Game 4, looking forward to it, the be great.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
First three games the home team has done exactly like they should of and were expected to do. Game 4, looking forward to it, the be great.
The two best home records in the NHL for a reason.

Unfortunately for the Wild, they're technically the only team in this series right now that MUST win one on the road while holding serve at home.

Thus, even if the Wild manage to even it up tonight, the Jets still have the clear advantage.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
The two best home records in the NHL for a reason.

Unfortunately for the Wild, they're technically the only team in this series right now that MUST win one on the road while holding serve at home.

Thus, even if the Wild manage to even it up tonight, the Jets still have the clear advantage.

Yes they must win tonight, a lose would be huge. Epic battle between two good teams and home team champs. Good luck as always, let the best team win and hope for no injuries or suspensions.

PS: It’s shorts & t-shirt weather here last couple days.....hope you guys lose the snow soon. :)

Reactions: TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->