WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3 Games to 2

Which team wins game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Avalanche broadcaster goes crazy over Andrighetto goal

Radio announcer loses it after Colorado scores in final minutes of Game 5 against Predators

It's a good thing for Colorado Avalanche radio announcer Marc Moser that Saturday is a day off in the Western Conference First Round against the Nashville Predators. He'll probably need some time to rest his voice after going more than a little bit crazy with his call of the winning goal in Colorado's 2-1 victory in Game 5 on Friday.

More

Reactions: MacBradley

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I know I've severely underestimated the Avs so far, but I just can't see Nashville letting this get to a 7th game. I'd love to see the Avs pull it off, but I certainly wouldn't put any money on it happening.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Is this one of the Pavlovian responses we will have to hear from Predator fans should they make it past Colorado?
Considering every game we've played this year plus some of the ones against Minnesota has been like the same broken record, I'm sure you'll hear it from Av's fans too about it eventually.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Considering every game we've played this year plus some of the ones against Minnesota has been like the same broken record, I'm sure you'll hear it from Av's fans too about it eventually.

Not worried about it. I am sure the refs will rig the game for us if we play Nashville. Just like they did the Penguins, am I right?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
How many times have the Preds faithful thought during this series " Well, this play or that score is surely the wake up call the team needed to take COL more seriously"? And how many times have we been disappointed? Tonight just can't be another one of those. Do I predict a win? I'm on the fence. Do I expect to see some serious team work and hustle? Jesus Christ I hope I do.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
How many times have the Preds faithful thought during this series " Well, this play or that score is surely the wake up call the team needed to take COL more seriously"? And how many times have we been disappointed? Tonight just can't be another one of those. Do I predict a win? I'm on the fence. Do I expect to see some serious team work and hustle? Jesus Christ I hope I do.
If it doesn't come tonight it's not coming.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Am I late or early to the jets preds series thread. Lol.

That was a great game five. Looking forward to game 6.

Whomever the jets play will be tough, part of me is hoping for the preds...to be the best you gotta beat the best....but part of me is hoping to play the avs with a probably false belief that it would be the easier series. But that’s being disproven.

Two great teams!

Absolutely love the preds and their fans and the environment in Nashville.

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
if the Avs advance I hope someone turns MacKinnon's Hart switch to the "off" position for round 2.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
The preds will win the series but damn I hope the Avs force game 7 and put the fear of christ into these guys. I'm starting to not buy into the 'preds need to wake up' excuse. They've had plenty of opportunity to wake up, I'm starting to believe this is the real them this postseason.

Never, at any point, was there pressure on the Avs. They're already in the 'extra credit' portion of their season. Go out and have fun, the Pepsi Center will be rocking. Hugely successful season for the Avs.

Fully expect a flurry of hamburgers on the ice this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad