WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3-2

Nashville vs Colorado

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Whoever wins this series is getting destroyed by the Jets next round, especially if it's the Avs with Hammond.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Whoever wins this series is getting destroyed by the Jets next round, especially if it's the Avs with Hammond.

Fellow Jets fan here....you shouldn’t get too bold. Avs and Preds are very good teams and you never know what happens with injuries in the playoffs.

That being said I hope the Avs push this to seven games and they pound each other into the boards each game. Haha

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Fellow Jets fan here....you shouldn’t get too bold. Avs and Preds are very good teams and you never know what happens with injuries in the playoffs.

That being said I hope the Avs push this to seven games and they pound each other into the boards each game. Haha

That's good for the Jets. Having more time to ponder about and train on how to defeat the Predators or the Avalanche.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
E2MM3Bf.gif

“Autobots roll out!”

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Preds and avs have both been so impressive. Jets will be in tough regardless of who they face. The central is mentral. Not a bad bet to assume the west rep in the scf will be a central team.

Reactions: Lemonlimey and cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Well I missed the third period, but glad to see the boys scored as well ;-)

I don’t get the chance to see him often, but I definitely will make a concerted effort now. His combination of acceleration, puck skills, and release is amongst the elite.

It’s a pity Rantanen isn’t playing well, because when he’s on form as well that line is just spectacular; he & MacKinnon just have a telepathic connection and both are equally lethal as snipers and playmakers...especially when Mikko can put that booty into dudes and go to work down low.

Watching them has just been an absolute delight!

Reactions: BelovedIsles

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It happened right after we traded Duchene and got destroyed by Vegas. He says it was the Vegas loss that got him on track, but I find it hard to believe one loss would do it. On the other hand loosing a team mate that had asked to be traded, moped around the locker room and had to see every day...

Landy was also put on that line at that time, so I think feeling that Bednar was trusting the big boys to do the heavy lifting together really helped them just let loose & take ownership of this team that was so divided last season between the Iginla & Beauchemin led complacent mercenaries & the hungry kids.

Reactions: sethro109

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The game controller on Subban was more interested in TMZ. Great win by the Avs, MacK is having a year, wow. Cole Harbour has 3 studs in the playoffs

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
The patience and confidence he showed in passing to Landeskog for the tying goal was elite. He is great agreed. But Rantanen, Girard, Nemeth, Hammond and others were impressive also. This is not a one man team, but yes, Mackinnon is the leader.

Yes, I believe the Avalanche function as a team unlike the Devils.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
I know the joke of this gif is Subban, but what’s really funny to me is Ellis taking a love tap from Landeskog and falling on top of his own goalie at a crucial moment.

Aren’t these guys supposed to be elite?

Also...why the heck is Rinne sliding out of the net into his own dman? Was he trying to see around the screen and tripped?

Yeah Subban got beat really bad by his man, but Ellis and Rinne were just as big a part of that goal imo

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Also...why the heck is Rinne sliding out of the net into his own dman? Was he trying to see around the screen and tripped?

Yeah Subban got beat really bad by his man, but Ellis and Rinne were just as big a part of that goal imo

He just wanted to make a highlight reel save.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I know the joke of this gif is Subban, but what’s really funny to me is Ellis taking a love tap from Landeskog and falling on top of his own goalie at a crucial moment.

Aren’t these guys supposed to be elite?
Rinne took his feet out from him? Watch closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad