Pre-Game Talk: WCF Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
Injured or not, hope Sharp and Hammer are ready to go. This game really changes a lot if the Hawks win vs. if they lose.

I'm done with hoping Toews and/or Kane shows up. Really don't know where Kane's energy is, but something is definitely wrong with him. He's completely disappeared. Maybe he's having issues at home with the gf?

Toews while sucking is still noticeable, I think he's just slumping bad but he's had his chances out there.

tomcho

Apr 27, 2010
Chicago
So why not swapping Kane and Hossa? Something needs to get 88 going and even though I'm happy with Zeus's play I think it's slowing Kane down. Get him with Toews and Bickell which should create more space. Hoss can win puck and board battles and I think he's a better fit with 26 as his C.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Toews Kane and Bicks. Sharp Hossa and Zeus. Worth a shot. Boston is waiting for us in the East, were not beating them if Toews and Kane aren't going for us. Look at Krecjki (spelling ****ed) and Bergeron. Absolute playoff beasts.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
I think you gotta go with 10-19-88 and 29-26-81. Kaner and Toews need to get their production up, I think being on the top line with Sharpie should help that.

Last edited:

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Stalberg-Toews-Kane
Sharp-Bolland-Hossa
Bickell-Shaw-Saad
Frolik-Zues-Kruger

Make the first line get outa there own damn slump.

Second line and switch bolland in there because i think hes wasted on the last line....EVEN THO HES NOT PLAYING WELL WE KNOW THAT HE CAN TURN IT UP.

3 Line just keep going.

Fourth Line Shutdownnnn, Energy.

--Something needs a shake for the big guys to start playing. But all in all we've lost one game so same lines as last game wouldnt be a bad thing

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
We still have a good shot to win tonight, imho. While we may be hurt defensively, Crawford's been great so far AND it's not like the Kings have shown an ability to be offensive juggernauts against us as of yet. If our offense plays a full three periods and comes out strong, as they sometimes do when we rebound off a bad effort, could easily steal game four.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Kane and Toews clearly play much better when they're on the same line. It was the same in the Detroit series too. Quenneville needs to keep them together.

Handzus is a good passer and will work well with Sharp and Hossa on line 2. Three very good defensive players.

Getting Keith back will be nice. Hopefully he finally learned to stop with the retaliatory crap. At least get the guy back cleanly if you have to get him back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad