GDT: WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 5:00PM | Do Gooder Do Lots Gooder Edition

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
DdKZ1QpV4AE1QEv.jpg:large

Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets
5:00 PM Pacific
Bell MTS Place| Winnipeg, MB
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)

:vegas

Marchessault Karlsson Smith
Tuch Haula Neal
Carpenter Eakin Tatar
Nosek Bellemare Reaves

McNabb Schmidt
Theodore Engelland
Sbisa Miller

Fleury

:jets

Connor Schiefele Wheeler
Ehler Statsny Laine
Perrerault Little Tanev
Copp Lowry Armia

Morrissey Trouba
Enstrom Byfuglien
Chiarot Myers

Hellebuyck

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

Last edited:

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
Who wants to convince me tonight is not really a must win? Yes, I know Turk says a series game is never a must win until the other team has won three, but still... :eek:
It's not exactly the same (one could argue it is worse), but we could look back just a few weeks to the Caps losing the first two AT HOME to CBJ and still winning the series.

Every game in every series is critical. Personally I feel like HOW the Knights play this one (for all 60 minutes) is more meaningful than the pure outcome.

That said, I think they can take it!

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Just a heads up, the Jets bottom 6 is wrong in the OP. It's been:

Perreault-Little-Tanev
Copp-Lowry-Armia

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
It's not exactly the same (one could argue it is worse), but we could look back just a few weeks to the Caps losing the first two AT HOME to CBJ and still winning the series.

Every game in every series is critical. Personally I feel like HOW the Knights play this one (for all 60 minutes) is more meaningful than the pure outcome.

That said, I think they can take it!
Yes! Forgot about the Caps-Jackets series. Feeling a little better! :)

Reactions: Sk8M8

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
Statistically it’s been hard for the Golden Knights to win on the road, much less against a Canadian team who has hockey in their genes but I’m hopeful we will win tonight!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Statistically it’s been hard for the Golden Knights to win on the road, much less against a Canadian team who has hockey in their genes but I’m hopeful we will win tonight!

Skewed by Lagace's coming of age on a long, early road trip, and Vegas dropping a couple road games at the end, when nothing mattered and they wanted to stay healthy. Vegas has some great wins on the road, no excuses today!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad