GDT: WCF G4 Winnipeg Jets @ Vegas Golden Knights (5pm PT)(Slow website edition)

Will the Knights skate faster than HFboards loads?

• Total voters

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
A beautiful performance by MAF and company. Almost obscene.

Gmatt MurrayCERT.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I do think on the whole we got outplayed by a little bit in both games but our goalie was better than theirs enough to make a one goal difference.

But teams are usually difficult to close out so LV probably needs to play better than they have this series in order to get another win.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Every team gets outplayed in portions of the games in the playoffs. Jets have been outplayed more. There is zero rationale for them when they are down 3-1 to try to act like their team is better.

Still say they have more offensive talent. But Vegas is pretty damn good offensively too and has better goaltending. The look on the Jets' faces late in the game said a lot I think. They know they're hangin by a thread right now.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Also after perusing their board a bit... I have to say it surprised me the extent of the excuse making and whining, just sickening and reads like 10 year olds throwing tantrums. In the event this series turns south on us, I would hope this board would not behave in that manner.

Hell, we're ahead 3-1 and I am willing to admit a team like the Jets is capable of clawing back from that deficit. Too funny how they simply refuse to acknowledge that another team plays the game too.

If this team goes all the way, it's going to be with the fans of other teams and media making all manner of outlandish and moronic claims. But you know what? I could care less. Let's go Knights, go close this series out in their backyard so we can toast with their tears.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I believe that the Jets have a nice window to be cup contenders, but most of their top guys are 25 and younger which could be why VGK are winning these gritty games. We have guys that have been in the league longer and seem to be much more mentally tough.

I'd like to see much more out of Haula and the 2nd line in the next game. If we get any extra scoring from the 2nd to 4th line, we'll be in great shape. The 1st line is on fire in this series.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys, looking to be enlightened. I know your top six and goalie are both very good. My question is, how would you rank your defensemen? Schmidt is awesome, Theodore looks good, but I’m ignorant. Is Engo good now? Is Collin Miller somebody I’ve slept on the whole time? What makes it tick? Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->