WC SF: May 14 GDT - Russia vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Leaf

hossy316 said:
Now what do you have to say for yourself. Probably why you are not part of the coaching staff.

A blindman coulda scored that one ..what about the rest of the tourney hes played ..i dont look through habitant coloured glasses ...the worst team in canada by the way .

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
Oh man this is gonna be a long penalty filled game.. pretty weak holding the stick call on Russia there when they were already shorthanded

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Jokerit Wasp said:
Canda 3-0 Russia,.....GAME OVER. :shakehead

Yep. Too bad, two weeks ago it looked like Russia had a real team, but apparantly, they didn't. Hopefully the Czechs beat Sweden tonight because I can't see any other team than the Czechs beating the Canoes for gold.

Jokerit Wasp

Mar 8, 2004
Canada can breeze through the last 40mins, rest the top guns, and play the winners of a hard fought late face off match between Czech n Sweden....

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
How is this an undefeated number one seed? Slovakia was much better than the Russians. They have no answer to anything.

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
Le Golie said:
How is this an undefeated number one seed? Slovakia was much better than the Russians. They have no answer to anything.

I think getting down early really hurt them.. downhill from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad