WC QF: May 9 GDT - Sweden vs. Slovakia

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Nice, much better 2nd period. Better keep the skating up for the third though. :)

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Very nice game by Sweden so far. I still believe that the slovaks will get through, but i am impressed by the grit and determination the swedish _team_ are showing. If we manage to go through, BÃ…G deserves alot of credit.

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
Very nice game by Sweden so far. I still believe that the slovaks will get through, but i am impressed by the grit and determination the swedish _team_ are showing. If we manage to go through, BÃ…G deserves alot of credit.
You really think the slovaks can turn this game around? The way theyve been playing this could end up being a route. Their only hope is for the swedes to slow down and stop putting on that pressure in their own zone. Slovakia looks lost on defense.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
You really think the slovaks can turn this game around? The way theyve been playing this could end up being a route. Their only hope is for the swedes to slow down and stop putting on that pressure in their own zone. Slovakia looks lost on defense.

Well, all i can say is, that i am humble to the end.

Ever heard of reversed psychology? ;)

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
5-3! MÃ¥rtensson thought he was Gaborik out there. ;) Crappy line change by Slovakia.

Both teams have been pretty good at making the other team pay for defensive mistakes.

Gozer

Sep 22, 2005
Västerås
I've gotten so used to results like 2-1 the past couple of weeks that it feels strange seing lots of goals in a playoff game ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->