WC QF: May 18 GDT - Finland vs. Belarus

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki
I'm afraid that Mezin is going to stand on his head again, and Norrena will not have his best game.

I predict a Belarus victory. :help:

svea

Feb 18, 2006
Norrena has looked very shaky in the few games he's played. The shutout vs. Norway was a fluke. If he gets through this game, he'll have to face the Czechs or the Russians, which isn't a good thing at all. We all remember the antics of a certain Finnish goalie last year.

hifk88

Nov 2, 2005
Helsinki
mikkoz said:
If Finns dare to lose, they better take couple of weeks vacation in some deserted island, far far away. ´Cause they´ll be :deadhorse by media and beaten by their wives(except Akiberg, Aki is a Winner).

hahahhahahaa.. :biglaugh:

btw. i like your avatar.

Lordi & Suomi Rocks! :yo:

Malurous

Dec 14, 2005
svea said:
Norrena has looked very shaky in the few games he's played. The shutout vs. Norway was a fluke. If he gets through this game, he'll have to face the Czechs or the Russians, which isn't a good thing at all. We all remember the antics of a certain Finnish goalie last year.

If that certain Finnish goalie wound up in the nets today, I'd gamble all of my money and belongings on a Belarus win :biglaugh:

Pica

Jan 4, 2006
I personally believe Norrena will be solid between the pipes. Low scoring game, 4-1 Finns.

Piggish

Mar 28, 2006
It's time for the first line to step up. Finland's secondary scoring has been doing its part, but we need Peltonen and Olli Jokinen to contribute, too. It'd also be nice if the team finally cut out the giveaways that lead to breakaways that lead to goals.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Yes, I hope Peltonen will finally wake up. I won't care much if he doesn't because I had enough with the Olympics to justify him.
Anyway, let the best team win

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
Streaming online

Any one know any websites streaming this game live?
It seems that russiantvonline is playing basketball instead lol
:eek:

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
russiantv

illone84 said:
Any one know any websites streaming this game live?
It seems that russiantvonline is playing basketball instead lol
:eek:

guess the russians are pissed there going back home lol :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->