WC QF: May 12 GDT - Czech Rep. vs. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
is it just me or has it seemed like the czechs have had trouble scoring this tourney even though they've played well otherwise?

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Levitate said:
is it just me or has it seemed like the czechs have had trouble scoring this tourney even though they've played well otherwise?

The only exceptions were the games against Belarus and Slovakia.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Period two has come to a close. The U.S. is going to be in for a TOUGH third period with the Czechs throwing everything they got at DiPietro. If he can stem the tide and the U.S. remains disciplined, we can win this game.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
DP had his head rung..took a shot off the helmet...hopefully it doesnt shake up the good performance hes putting on.

Pattypred

Aug 6, 2003
Nashville, TN
For those of you watching, is the USA putting out 5 defensemen against their #1 line?

On the line-ups it says:

2 D HAUER Brett
3 D MILLER Aaron
4 D LEOPOLD Jordan
6 D ROACH Andy
8 D LILES John-Michael

If that's true, I find it very interesting.......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:confused:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Haha, Jagr just pushed the guy in charge of letting guys out of the Box because the guy was saying its not Jagrs time to come out(saying it was another players time to come out...but it really was Jagrs time) so jagr shoved him out of the way because he was blocking him from leaving. :biglaugh:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The entire building is filled with Czech fans. I cant even hear the whistle they are chanting and cheering so loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad