WC: May 6 GDT - Russia vs. Switzerland

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
And by the way superb game from russia :handclap:

not really... at times we show great offensive skills, however...
our PP sucks second game in a row.
Our goalie allowed a soft goal, our defence still sucks and if Swiss weren't sooooooooooooooo slow the score board would be different and not in favor of Russia.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Our goalie allowed a soft goal, our defence still sucks and if Swiss weren't sooooooooooooooo slow the score board would be different and not in favor of Russia.

oh please if not that swiss goalie it would be 5:1 or more ........ our defence is ok today

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site

:shakehead

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
oh please if not that swiss goalie it would be 5:1 or more ........ our defence is ok today

Swiss goalie is average at best. I am not diminishing the skills of our offensive guys. They are great when they aren't trying to do everything individually.
Swiss has had a lot of luck today not allowing more goals.
Our defence sucks admit it. Swiss had too many breakaway chances and the only reason it didn't turn into anything dangerous because they are the slowest team i ever.
3rd period in game with Finland showed that when opposing team starts playing fast hockey our defence breaks apart.
The only reason it is "OK" today because swiss are not skilled to play at this level.

LogiquePaR4dOcKs

Mar 29, 2007
Helsinki, FIN
The Russians are dangling like there was no tomorrow, it's like shinny out there. I'm not complaining though, the entertainment factor is pretty high. There was also some diving from both sides in the second period.

Pushkin*

Russia's playing awesome !!! Don't forget this is the team that beat canada 2-0( talking about swiss)

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Frolov has so much bad luck this game and he finally said "Screw you all" i am playing alone and he did. At the end score changed to 5-2 :handclap:

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Although still not great.....the defense is looking A LOT better than it was early in the tourney.

Grebeshkov having an impressive game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->