WC: May 5 GDT - Czech Rep. vs. Kazakhstan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
End of the first. Kazakhs are really good! Not inferior at all. I think they even outshoot the czechs. Nice game so far. :handclap:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Interesting, I never thought that Kazakhstan would be a serious opposition to the Czech Republic. Then again, I thought the same about Denmark against Finland :cry:

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
Boucicaut said:
Interesting, I never thought that Kazakhstan would be a serious opposition to the Czech Republic. Then again, I thought the same about Denmark against Finland :cry:

I think this is only mental thing. If Czechs stop dreaming about goals instead of doing them they will win the game.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
nah i wasn't being sarcastic, just making sure he was out of todays game.

hopefully he'll be back soon

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
Yeah, I need Czech goals for my betting list.

---------------Nerves---------------------
23.26 2 min Czech Republic 40. PROSPAL, Vaclav Unsportsmanlike Conduct
--------keep them------------------------

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
The Czechs didn't do much...

Kazakhstan looked good in the first two periods, but I don't think they even had a shot in the third period, at least not until the very end.

The worst possible result for Germany, somehow I knew the game would end like this :shakehead

Kronblom

Nov 27, 2002
Stockholm
Habsfan 32 said:
Sounds like Kazakhstan played a good game or the Czech simply sucked?
The goalie Vitaliy Kolesnik was superb again, definately a big reason to their success so far.

Rogalo

Sep 9, 2004
Copenhagen
Winner said:
Terrible game. Kazakhstan deserved to win that match.

Yep. A truly tragic preformace. They better get their act together fast because this was horrific and they are gonna get their asses kicked on saturday :madfire:
And that pass in the third period that found the Kazach forward alone on the blueline was NOT an offside :eek:

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Kronblom said:
The goalie Vitaliy Kolesnik was superb again, definately a big reason to their success so far.

I suspect Kolesnik to use an oversized equipment. I mean, that guy makes Garth Snow look like an old timer, his butterfly covers the whole bottom of the net !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->