WC: May 5 GDT - Canada vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Well, that's the advantage of having a goalie like Brodeur. He can hold down the fort until his team can pot one and gain momentum. I hope DiPietro and the U.S. can rebound and heep up the pressure.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
before the goal, I was going to say that I hate those long passes without the red lines. It just seems to me that a player is waiting at the opposite blue line

and hey, it's Jovanovsky who made a mistake on that goal.. him again

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Jovo. He is never going to help us defensively...but I think he can make a play offensively to redeem himself...thats whathe usually does.

ResidentAlien*

Jovo needs to take the man on that one..instead of swinging at the puck ...grrrrrrrrr

Roger's Pancreas*

DiPietro better shut the gates because we don't have the top offensive talent to beat Brodeur whenever they touch the puck.

KNUBLE SCORES!!! Golden.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Hockey is much more fun without the red line offside. Don't really know why you guys like that rule. Feels like an ancient rule. I'm glad we don't have it in Sweden. Seeing Kronwall making a pass from own zone to a forward right on the blade is a delight :handclap: :yo:

Roger's Pancreas*

reaper said:
Hockey is much more fun without the red line offside. Don't really know why you guys like that rule. Feels like an ancient rule. I'm glad we don't have it in Sweden. Seeing Kronwall making a pass from own zone to a forward right on the blade is a delight
I'm personally a huge fan of international rules. If we could use the rules on regular sized ice the nhl would be a better brand of hockey to watch.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
mmmm

must admit I prefer NHL refering than that call against Miller...

fall on the butt and the other player will get a penalty

ResidentAlien*

I love this announcer,,hes great!
holy crap braoduer at the blue line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->