WC: May 4 GDT - Russia vs. Italy

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
that's not exactly the same thing. FIFA World Cup is held every 4 years. In order to get there you have to play Qualifying games, i am sure u r fully aware of that. And with all due respect to Brazil, I think the gap between Russia and Brazil in soccer is smaller that a gap between Russia and Denmark in hockey. Cameroun gave Argentina all they could handle in 1994, remember?:) France in 2002 got their butts kicked as well by bunch of "nobodies". To summarize it all: Russia in soccer has a chance of beating Brazil ( a very small one, but it's still a chance ) where in hockey, teams like Denmark, Ukraine, etc have no chance at all to even be somewhat competetive against teams like Russia, Canada, etc.
P.S. Did u think Ukraine will make top 8 teams at the last FIFA world cup?

I c, u like to argue every single point made, but u didnt get or understand the scenario I am trying to describe. It is not about Russia having a chance or not, it is about an exact same thing happening. There are fans in this countries they want to see their team play the best and learn and get better. From the top 7 prespective u might as well just have 7 teams in the tournament.

Kaktus*

whats the story on the game? Still 0:0, team Russia had 5:3PP

Paxton Fettel

Mar 3, 2006
I've just spent 3,50 euros to watch the game on IHWC.net, but of course, it's not working ...

first time ever a video doesn't work on my pc

I'm gonna kill somebody

magical hippo

Feb 25, 2006
Russians had lots of good situations but just couldn't finish a goal. Italians are working hard and have lots of good luck. Perhaps Russians should play more as a team and less as talented individuals.

It's telling that the (mostly) Russian audience was booing after the end of the period...

Interesting to see how long it takes till Russians make their first goal. :)

Kaktus*

FRom what I hear... Italians had only one attack that was stopped by Nikulin. They almost had 3:1 break away but d-man made a good play to prevent it.

In goal for Russia is Eremenko.

Malkin had 3-4 good chances.
Bikov messed with lines putting Radulov Ovechkin and Sachstlivy together.
Kovalchuk playing pass again which gave a good pass to Malkin. Good sign.
Most 90% of 1st period was in Italy zone. Russians missed a lot of chances.

Italians are very lucky at this point.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
I've just spent 3,50 euros to watch the game on IHWC.net, but of course, it's not working ...

first time ever a video doesn't work on my pc

I'm gonna kill somebody

Are you sure you didn't pay for different game? Maybe you will have a chance to see another game?

Paxton Fettel

Mar 3, 2006
Are you sure you didn't pay for different game? Maybe you will have a chance to see another game?

no, I chose the right game

but they just gave me a refund, so I don't care

but that's weird, because the preview video worked fine ... not the game

Kaktus*

Italy with 2 shots on goal so far.

Russians can not finish.. Bouncing puck. Shots dirrected right into Italian goalie logo.

Kaktus*

Bad luck continues for team Russia. This time broken sticks.

EDIT: Italy almost scored but Russian goalie with a good save.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad