WC: May 4 GDT - Russia vs. Belarus

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Belarus 2, Russia 2

Russia has to finish 2nd because of the party I'm going to on Saturday!!! it's too important for me!!! Of course, Slovakia must win.

Beautiful French girls > hockey :cry:

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
wilka91 said:
Belarus 2, Russia 2

Russia has to finish 2nd because of the party I'm going to on Saturday!!! it's too important for me!!! Of course, Slovakia must win.

Beautiful French girls > hockey :cry:

Why not take her home from the party early so you guys can watch the game together? :biglaugh:

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Berkut said:
Since when are French girls beautiful? :biglaugh:

No I said that beautiful French girls are more important than hockey, I didn't say they were all beautiful or that a few are beautiful. Just the one I'm going to see is! :D I really don't care about the rest ...

anyway, let's get back on the topic : GO RUSSIA! But I won't be mad if it's a tie :dunce:

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Well the Russian coach is finally happy that the team practiced at the Albert Shultz Halle because the conditions at the Stadhalle arena were horrible ... no ice, just water. He also added that this WCH should have been played in Canada!

Semin and Zinoviev are not going to play simply because they are not on the official roster yet. They will be added to the team after the preliminary round.

Semin, who had a sore throat, practiced for the 1st time since arriving to Austria.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
I root for Belarus and I think that Mezin will be incredible and will lead them to an upset victory

Let's say 5-4 Belarus

Malkin (1), Datsyuk (1), Kovalev (1), Fedorov (1)
Grabovski (2), Kostitsyn (2), Koltsov (1)

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
I'll not say any numbers, but I hope Grabovsky and Kostitsyn will have goal.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
It'll be a close game, an upset is not that unlikely, but I think Russia will still take it. 3-2 Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad