WC: May 3 GDT - Canada vs. Slovenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinMcWhistle

Mar 26, 2005
Northern hemisphere
Re:

This will be nothing short of a total embarrasment for Slovenia. If the score is under double digits, it's because Canada wanted to spare the Slovenians from total and complete humiliation.

:deadhorse

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
If there is any doubt in Team Canada, Brodeur will not play today. If Brodeur is not in the lineup, things are looking bad for him. If Canada played him in this game too, and his test came back positive...they would probably lose the points from this game also.

Canada will win 9-0

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
psycho_dad said:
If there is any doubt in Team Canada, Brodeur will not play today. If Brodeur is not in the lineup, things are looking bad for him. If Canada played him in this game too, and his test came back positive...they would probably lose the points from this game also.

Canada will win 9-0

You mean there is actual doubt about the outcome of the test? I thought it was just a routine test and Brodeur was chosen by Lady Luck.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
psycho_dad said:

Canada will win 9-0

thats not why they play Luongo.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
Boucicaut said:
You mean there is actual doubt about the outcome of the test? I thought it was just a routine test and Brodeur was chosen by Lady Luck.

Yeah it was a routine test, but Brodeurs excuses before the results are in says something. We'll see, but this looks like Martti Vainio's janitor once again...

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
psycho_dad said:
Yeah it was a routine test, but Brodeurs excuses before the results are in says something. We'll see, but this looks like Martti Vainio's janitor once again...

Yep, I found the thread about this. Sounds bad, but here's to hoping that it's a false alarm. Hockey does not need any more bad publicity.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Yes...the Vtech score and win contest on The Sports Network could be on the line...any pix for 5 goal game candidates?
A BEL. player had 4 last nite...and Now Thornton has scored!

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
I made it home 15 mins after the game started so I missed the first 2 goals, who scored??

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
OOPS! Brendan Morrow just drilled the Slovenian golden child in the #'s...Slovenian PP. coming up.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
The golden child walks from the corner,and tries to beat Luongo...no dice..Solvenians are lively...they've knocked NaSH ass over tea kettle with a hip check in the first 2 minutes of action.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
jOVO and Regher just geting picked apart by the Slovenians top line...the Golden Child and Ronphin (sp) getting chances..Luongo snares a point blank chance. Canadians just not in sync' defensively.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
wilka91 said:
I predict 4 unanswered goals from Slovenia! :teach:

1-2 maybe, but not 4, we need to be realistic here, its Slovenia for crying out loud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad