WC: May 21 Gold Medal GDT - Sweden vs. Czech Republic

sick

May 18, 2006
Finland
My god. Sweden totally owns.

Get kind boring though because Czechs can't really do anything. :)

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
What is BÃ…G thinking? Playing a player from Allsvenskan, not having Salo in goal, bringing to many FBK players with him, not giving enough rookies a chance etc etc ;)

4-0 after two periods and I will stick my chin out and say we take this one home...

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Leo Naphta said:
Kronwall's goal is quite possibly the most beautiful Swedish WCH goal since Thomas Sandström scored against the Soviets in '87.
Linky?

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Okay, this is getting quite boring, I'll go to sleep rather than watch the game. GG Sweden and congratulations for the gold! :yo:

Hensta

May 10, 2005
Kuusamo,Finland
The most boring final ever! Not because Sweden was awesome, absolutely the best in the world, but because Czechs looked awful. No chance what so ever...

Grattis Sverige!

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Woho, gold! I cannot say this was the most exciting game I have ever watched, but damn this Swedish team was solid when it mattered the most.. in the medal round. How about coach B-Ã…'s year... a historical double with an Olympic Gold and World Championship Gold the same year :)

Kenny Jönsson and Niklas Kronwall were Sweden's top players in the tournament, IMO.

SChan*

I think no one can deny that sweden is worthy champions. 4-0 in a final is just domination.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Predatore said:
Woho, gold! I cannot say this was the most exciting game I have ever watched, but damn this Swedish team was solid when it mattered the most.. in the medal round. How about coach B-Ã…'s year... a historical double with an Olympic Gold and World Championship Gold the same year :)

Kenny Jönsson and Niklas Kronwall were Sweden's top players in the tournament, IMO.

And unlike in the past, Sweden looked decidedly average in the earlier rounds in both tourneys. It used to be the other way around.

SChan*

Freudian said:
And unlike in the past, Sweden looked decidedly average in the earlier rounds in both tourneys. It used to be the other way around.

that's what BÃ…G has changed with swedish hockey. Play good when it matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad