WC: May 21 Bronze Medal GDT - Canada vs. Finland

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Wow, this guy is worse then that booker(sp?) ref...someone PLEASE give the ref a book of the rules, how is that a charge? he was backchecking...BS calls all game long.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Bah, there have been technical difficulties since 5 minutes before the 3-0 lead for Finland,ohwell i guess the transmission got tired of the BS calls too.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
For what the Finns need players like T. Ruutu in the team, who spends more time in the penalty box than on the ice? In my opinion it's a shame having players in the team who seem to want injure firstable her opponents.

It's remarkable that in almost every game one of the Ruutu's receives a 2 +10 minutes penalty for misconduct and checks to the head.

As coach I would renounce on players like them.

I'm cheering for the Finns, but why do they need so unfair players in their team?

Pushkin*

Very good referee today i'm very impressed he made all the right call. Finally a good referee !!!!!!!!!! By the way Canada choked very badly inexcusable. Looking forward to a great final in a couple of hours !!!

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Pushkin said:
Very good referee today i'm very impressed he made all the right call. Finally a good referee !!!!!!!!!! By the way Canada choked very badly inexcusable. Looking forward to a great final in a couple of hours !!!

What game have you been watching? it's been TERRIBLE calls all game long on both sides.

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
Pushkin said:
Referee has been nowhere near good...

Pushkin*

Finland deserve the Bronze and Czech and Sweden the two best teams since a while deserve the chance for the GOLD. Sweden Olympic Champs and the Czech the Worlds best team with 5 Gold in last 10 years !!!!!! Can't Wait !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->