WC: May 14 GDT - Russia vs. Switzerland

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Kaizer, can you please point out who was good and who not so much. How was Zvyagin? Had some good saves? Your impressions aside from that Swiss got outplayed. Thanks

I'm really happy to see all the lines doing their jobs and equally producing. That's important going to the QF! :handclap: :clap:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Report on Aebi please??? Should we trade him now and is a 6th rounder too much??? ;)

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
TSN said Ovechkin had 2 points today and 1 point back on Crosby but i don't see Ovechkins name anywhere on scoring...TSN wrong or the scoring wrong?

ShadowFax

Mar 10, 2004
66-87-29 said:
TSN said Ovechkin had 2 points today and 1 point back on Crosby but i don't see Ovechkins name anywhere on scoring...TSN wrong or the scoring wrong?

TSN was wrong.

Spetzky

Jul 31, 2004
Edmonton
"It starts with everyone on this team, including myself," said Aebischer. "It doesn't matter if you lose 1-0 or 6-3, you still lose. It's important for us to win from here on out."

somebody's trying to deflect how bad the lost really was.

twelve

May 19, 2005
Spetzky said:
"It starts with everyone on this team, including myself," said Aebischer. "It doesn't matter if you lose 1-0 or 6-3, you still lose. It's important for us to win from here on out."

somebody's trying to deflect how bad the lost really was.

It wouldn't have been so bad if Sweden had done something other than loose against Slovakia. :cry: :D

The shots-on-goal differential says everything. 25:31 for Russia. It was a pretty even game. Russia profited from the Swiss throwing everything into the offence in the last minutes to score two goals. Which was great efficiency and shows that the Russian offence is opportunistic. :clap: :bow: . IMO, Russia diserved to win, but don't let yourself be fooled by the height of the score: Russia has weaknesses, and not every opponent will score so few goals when it has as many chances as the Swiss had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->