WC: May 14 GDT - Russia vs. Switzerland

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
TORRUS said:
Oh God, I hate playing Swiss! They had their luck last year, it cannot happen again!

They are giving trouble to many people nowadays. They beat Czechs and Canada in the olympics and tied Sweden here. They are not a bad team.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
I don't know what to say about this period. Probably Grigorenko's chance was turning poing. Before it we dominated the game even when Swiss scored their first well it was our mistake and it happens .. we continued to dominate the game, but after that chance (Grigorenko missed open net) something changed... Absolutely nothing in attack after this..

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
At least we have a minute and 29 of PP to beginne the period with. Hopefully they score and use it like they did against Ukraine in the 3rd period.

gimzo23

Jan 5, 2006
Kaizer said:
Another penalty for Russia.. Holding by Kulyash

We continue to dominate 5-on-5 but keep taking penalties :(

Dominate? :dunno: That was a pretty even game imo. I'll give you a slight edge in 5-on-5 with a couple of pressuring shifts more maybe. But that's about it. The Swiss played a pretty good game again. 6:3 was 2 goals too high in my opinion. Quality scoring chances and shots on goal was pretty even too. Canada vs. Latvia you can call dominating yes.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
gimzo23 said:
Dominate? :dunno: That was a pretty even game imo. I'll give you a slight edge in 5-on-5 with a couple of pressuring shifts more maybe. But that's about it. The Swiss played a pretty good game again. 6:3 was 2 goals too high in my opinion. Quality scoring chances and shots on goal was pretty even too. Canada vs. Latvia you can call dominating yes.
I disagree. Yes, it was dominating game by Russia except last 10 minutes in the second period and that's all.

ChuckNorris

Jan 25, 2006
Moscow
gimzo23 said:

lol even game? sometimes i thought its a powerplay for Russian team while its 5 on 5.. Russia totally dominated the game. Those Swiss goals were lucky more than skilled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->