WC: May 14 GDT - Canada vs. Czech Republic

Joretus

Hedberg said:
Auld is struggling today. He looks like Marty Turco, not making the big saves at the right time.

Well mostly he is giving every rebound right the front of him. He can't control those a bit.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
66-87-29 said:
I'm sure Moog can make him better during the off season or is Moog not the Canucks goalie coach anymore?
Ian Clark is.

Clark is a really good goalie coach, if he can't teach Auld to control the rebounds, I doubt anyone can.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Bruinster said:
They give the goal to Richard but IMO it was more the second shot who put the puck in ? Bergeron ?

No. The puck was in on the original shot from Richards, and no Canadian touched it after that. The goalie kicked it in deeper on his own before the second Canadian player got there.

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
isn't Justin Pogge a backup? Should put him in, he played awesome at juniors, plus us leaf fans can see what we have to look forward to.

Nihilism

May 2, 2003
Canada
SenorDingDong said:
isn't Justin Pogge a backup? Should put him in, he played awesome at juniors, plus us leaf fans can see what we have to look forward to.

Why on earth do you think he's the backup? :dunno:

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
I think the best period I've seen so far in this tournament.
Physical play, nice passes, shots, driving to the net, keep it up.

IcedTea

Sep 29, 2005
66-87-29 said:
Hmm just found out you can't type in caps here...typed Crosby in caps and it showed up as Crosby.

PP for Canada
Nice goal by Crosby. And the caps thing is a cool feature, should be required by all message boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad