WC: May 09 GDT - Canada vs. USA

RSBPC

Jan 19, 2005
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Slater scores on a 2-1, Kessel may have tipped it.

1-0 USA.

joe_shannon_1983*

Will Canada be able to mount a comeback against mighty Phil Kessel?

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
I missed the 1st period.. Was it a good period (I don't want to know which team was better, just if it is a good game to watch)?

jaydub*

deandebean said:
You mean the same kid who had trouble against our junior team?

the same kid who dominated your U18 team in the gold medal game single handedly

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
lol... Phil Kessel is a good player, who cares if he struggled in one internation game against Canada and then dominated another one? Seriously, you guys put too much stock on those single games.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
franchise player said:
lol... Phil Kessel is a good player, who cares if he struggled in one internation game against Canada and then dominated another one? Seriously, you guys put too much stock on those single games.

I was just having fun, mon ami. Fun at the people who see Kessel as the second coming of Crosby. Whoops.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
deandebean said:
...because our own u-18 wonder couldn't play because he was playing in a bigger tourney called the Mem Cup. Ahem.

Esposito?

BTW, I think you live in Gatineau, right? Have you seen Claude Giroux? I watched him a couple of time on TV and I've been more than impressed. Very fast and spectacular, good playmaker and scorer, plays with heart too.... What's your opinion on him?

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
deandebean said:
I was just having fun, mon ami. Fun at the people who see Kessel as the second coming of Crosby. Whoops.

I see. I think that Kessel is a very good player. But to compare him to Crosby is downright wrong.

jaydub*

franchise player said:
I see. I think that Kessel is a very good player. But to compare him to Crosby is downright wrong.

and who exactly is comparing him to Crosby here? No one. Enough of the mindless Kessel bashing. We get it, hes american and hes a very good prospect.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
jaydub said:
and who exactly is comparing him to Crosby here? No one. Enough of the mindless Kessel bashing. We get it, hes american and hes a very good prospect.

lol. I didn't say that. I was replying to one comment and no one bashed Kessel. I only wrote he was good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->