GDT: WC Group E: May 3 GDT - Czech Republic vs. Canada (6-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
and as for sweden - slovakia game...slovaks win at least by 3

slovak-czech final :teach:

go slovakia go :banana: :banana: :banana:

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Things really seem to be coming together for Team Canada, and I don't think that any of the opposing rosters can win a game over Roberto Luongo.

Make

Apr 15, 2004
Finland
Wow seven minutes played and Czechs are leading 2-0

1-0 Dopita (Slegr, Hlinka)
2-0 Beranek (Dvorak)

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
And here come the penalties.....

Even with all the PP's the play has been about even, the Czechs have just been able to generate more chances with their time in Canada's zone. Has Luongo kicked out some juicy rebounds or what? He was like rubber in the first. Can't really blame him on the goals though, maybe left the 5-hole open a bit on the first one, but both finished plays were point blank opportunities.

Horcoff also should have burried that chance at the side of the net.

Great crowd, very lively.

HABit

Mar 20, 2004
HABville
This game is ridiculous. The officials are awful, the timekeepers are worse. There is constant confusion. This is nuts! Oh well, Canada just scored so all I am looking for is a comeback and a win! Go Canada! :banana:

HABit

Mar 20, 2004
HABville
Peter25 said:
F!cking referee is favoring Canada very heavily. Someone needs to kill Brenden Morrow.

I don't know man, I saw some moves by the Czechs that deserved a penalty. Particularly a punch in the face given by Vokoun. The refs just suck, period. I don't think there is favoritism.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
HABit said:
I dont' know man, I saw some moves by the Czechs that deserved a penalty. Particularly a punch in the face given by Vokoun. The refs just suck, period. I don't think there is favoritism.

The penalty on Havlat was a total phantom call. In an NHL game people would be screaming about a dive (although that's not what it was, the d-man simply lost his balance).

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Are you blind. Referee is ignoring every cross check and elbowing of a Canadian players. The Czech penalties have been very lame. Canada is allowed to do things the Czechs aren´t.

And someone still needs to kill Brenden Morrow.

HABit

Mar 20, 2004
HABville
Epsilon said:
The penalty on Havlat was a total phantom call. In an NHL game people would be screaming about a dive (although that's not what it was, the d-man simply lost his balance).

I agree that was not a good call. Havlat barely touched him and they call tripping. I am saying the refs suck. I disagree that they are favoring Canada because there were a few legitimate missed calls for the Czechs.

HABit

Mar 20, 2004
HABville
Peter25 said:
Are you blind. Referee is ignoring every cross check and elbowing of a Canadian players. The Czech penalties have been very lame. Canada is allowed to do things the Czechs aren´t.

And someone still needs to kill Brenden Morrow.

Oh please...give me a break.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Czechs score!!!!!

The Satanic Evil Empire of hockey Canada needs to be defeated!

This game is basically the gracefull, courageous Czech Republic against the dirty, evil, satanic Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad