WC Group D: Apr 25 GDT - Austria vs. Canada (2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManuelCalavera

La-La-La-Locked Out
Apr 7, 2003
Rochester, NY
Visit site
Huzzahs all around!

2:15 PM Austria vs Canada ON TSN

I can watch Vanek on TV! Playing against Dumont and Briere.

Not too shabby for a die-hard Sabres fan. And I there are a few other players besides them, but whatever :P

Oh yah, for a score prediction:
Canada: 5
Austria: 3

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
OneSpeedOnly said:
Is it me or in the tournaments Candfa always gets a really easy group while the other big nations have to battle it out?

It's just you. In the world championships at least, the groups are determined semi-randomly (ie. random draw with seeding taken into account).

That being said, Canada did luck out and get one heck of an easy group this time around.

chicpea*

I predict a closer game than many think with Canada coming out on top 4-2. Smyth nets the empty netter.

I'm just hoping for a good start to the tourney and am happy to see Vanek.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
The interesting thing so far with Morrison, Morrow, Smyth, Briere, Niedermayer, Brewer, Bouwmeester.....Thomas Pock has been the most effective player on the ice. :eek:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I see Austria has outshot Canada 10-4, has Austria really been the dominating team?

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Predatore said:
I see Austria has outshot Canada 10-4, has Austria really been the dominating team?
They've had a few PP's.... but Austria pretty much took control of the game about 6 or 7 minutes in, after Canada came out with early pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->