WC Div III question

BluesSinger

Apr 20, 2007
A very close friend plays for Team Luxembourg in the 3rd Division of the IIHF . At the moment the WC are in Ireland and the game will be broadcasted on Irish television but unfortunately i dont have satellite TV and the official interenet stream is not working :cry:
If anyone has a clue how i can watch the game, message me! Its starting 8 PM GMT on saturday.
Uh, yeah, im from germany if its important to know.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jazz

A very close friend plays for Team Luxembourg in the 3rd Division of the IIHF . At the moment the WC are in Ireland and the game will be broadcasted on Irish television but unfortunately i dont have satellite TV and the official interenet stream is not working :cry:
If anyone has a clue how i can watch the game, message me! Its starting 8 PM GMT on saturday.
Uh, yeah, im from germany if its important to know.

Thanks.
Best bet would be to continually try the Irish Ice Hockey Association's website.

Only updates regarding the online broadcasts I have seen has been in this thread:
http://forums.internationalhockey.net/showthread.php?p=79405#post79405
One of the members there is involved in the online broadcasts.

BluesSinger

Apr 20, 2007
Thanks for the reply. Its a bit strange, but since 2 hrs the IIHA Website is working.. for the first time of the tournament ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->