WC Bronze Medal GDT: Sweden vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
The Swedes are playing into the Ruskies' hands; 1-2-2. Man, I guess they haven't figure out that in order to beat the russians, you need great forechecking up front. Relentless forechecking.

Wait a minute. It's the Swedes we're talking about here. What am I saying??? They don't even know the word forecheck.

The Benchwarmer

Apr 9, 2005
England
Do any of the Russians know who'll be the coach of Dinamo next season? Does the national coach go back to Dinamo or do they have to find a new one?

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Wingmanrob said:
Do any of the Russians know who'll be the coach of Dinamo next season? Does the national coach go back to Dinamo or do they have to find a new one?
Yurzinov was named as head coach of Olympic Team.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I can't believe I won't see this game!!! Jesus!

I hope somebody will upload the highlights on some website!

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Wingmanrob said:

i hope Krikunov stay with the national team ............hey he can do it both

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
So beautiful. It's wonderful to watch Ovechkin and Malkin playing among adults and dominating. Yashin's had a surprisingly good game as well.

And I always enjoy seeing the swedes suffer...

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Zetterberg is arguably the best player in this game, the rest of the Swedish players are nowhere to be seen. Very weird decisionpulling Lundqvist after a quite good period actually. The replacement - Johan Holmqvist - has not played a single minute in this tournament.

Moster entertaining in this game: Malkin & Ovechkin.. no doubt.

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
I know some might flame for this but to me Evgeny Malkin has looked to be the better, more dominant player in the last two games (in comparison to Ovechkin). Anybody feel the same?

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
BigE said:
I know some might flame for this but to me Evgeny Malkin has looked to be the better, more dominant player in the last two games (in comparison to Ovechkin). Anybody feel the same?
I don't. Malkin isn't so mature. He's not so physical and and he's not so explosive as Ovechkin.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
tommi462 said:
Yeah, he's wasted in that line.

Good to see im not the only one ..... I mean Kovy has it all ! He made some sick passes in the other games but hes linemates are not good enough :dunno:

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
CSKA said:
Good to see im not the only one ..... I mean Kovy has it all ! He made some sick passes in the other games but hes linemates are not good enough :dunno:

Kovalchuk should consider retirement from the national team ... or we can at least use his shot on the PP?

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
wilka91 said:
Kovalchuk should consider retirement from the national team ... or we can at least use his shot on the PP?

I know sometimes he is just a ******* on the ice ............but hey YES nobody slaps it better than Kovy on the powerplay ! No one ! :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad