WBS Penguins 2017-18 Season Thread: Pens out in first round, black aces are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Dea had a step on everyone, but tried to wait for Trotman, got nothing. Then Blueger whiffed on a setup from Archi a shift later.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Reasonably excited about DiPauli. Bryan Rusts don’t grow on trees but if he could be even a poor man’s Rust that’d be huge.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
He pretty much had a nothing game, was barely noticeable at all except for a couple moments in the 3rd.

I haven't seen him play, but from what you said and others have stated previously, he seems like a pretty big disappointment. There were rumblings he might make the team out of camp. This is a far cry from that.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Reasonably excited about DiPauli. Bryan Rusts don’t grow on trees but if he could be even a poor man’s Rust that’d be huge.

He's a lot like Rust, right up to the tunnel vision as well. Sometimes he has off the horse blinders and makes a sweet pass like Rust, or a beautiful dangle, etc.

I doubt we will be lucky enough that he has the clutch factor Rust showed the last couple years, but he should be an energy guy fans really like.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
He's a lot like Rust, right up to the tunnel vision as well. Sometimes he has off the horse blinders and makes a sweet pass like Rust, or a beautiful dangle, etc.

I doubt we will be lucky enough that he has the clutch factor Rust showed the last couple years, but he should be an energy guy fans really like.

DiPauli seemed to be getting to the front of the net a lot tonight, which is what I was more expecting ZAR to be doing.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
DiPauli seemed to be getting to the front of the net a lot tonight, which is what I was more expecting ZAR to be doing.

He's just a good all around player that doesn't dazzle you every time he touches the puck, but you still notice him.

I think that's the best way to describe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad