Way Too Early 2018 NHL Mock Draft 2

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Oh, i didn't know. So WHL, be prepared for Filip Zadina!

Would be awesome to have him come over where I can keep an eye on him! Giants also took Byram in the bantam draft so could end up icing a pretty solid team for Zadina over the next couple years.

Pepsi91

Apr 25, 2017
So Zadina to Halifax, maybe a great pairing with Benoit-Olivier Groulx? I think that he'll have more points than Hischier this year, my guess is +- 95 points, 50 goals.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
So Zadina to Halifax, maybe a great pairing with Benoit-Olivier Groulx? I think that he'll have more points than Hischier this year, my guess is +- 95 points, 50 goals.

If Hischier stayed back for a majority of the season, which is a 50/50 IMO...

Image that McIsaac, Hischier, Groulx, Gravel, Parent(Xavier), Zadina and Wise(Jake) are all on the same team... I'm betting on them for the Memorial, it's a bad year if they don't IMO...

Last edited:

Pepsi91

Apr 25, 2017
If Hischier stayed back for a majority of the season, which is a 50/50 IMO...

Image that McIsaac, Hischier, Groulx, Gravel, Parent(Xavier), Zadina and Wise(Jake) are all on the same team... I'm betting on them for the Memorial, it's a bad year if they don't IMO...
There will be the most productive man of Halifax last season too, Maxime Fortier. I think that Hischier will make the NJ now, so he wont be in Halifax this season.

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
Levin has a very good motor, so I can easily see him going in the first round. Veleno, Tkachuk, Farabee, I see them falling in the draft, but we'll see what they can do this year. If guys who already look good play even better next year, it could be a good sign for a lot of teams, even the tweeners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad