Watching the Caps but not in DC area

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIRAQ7

Jun 26, 2015
Soon...closer
Hello all...I am currently in Detroit. Used to live in DC and a major Caps fan. Need to be able to watch the Caps games this coming winter. What is the best way? I had seen the issues with the Center Ice earlier? Have the Caps launched their player yet? I have an Xbox One so if there is a way to use that I'd prefer it. I have used CenterIce in the past so if that's the only "legal" way I'd be okay with that. And not a problem with utilizing the online radio tool to catch pre and post game talk if needed but I like hearing from Alan May so if that's a possibility I'd like to catch that also.

Thanks all.

Andy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I used to have NHL game center, but I dropped it because I couldn't watch any game involving a Canadian team. If I were to use legal options, I'd go for that.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Hello all...I am currently in Detroit. Used to live in DC and a major Caps fan. Need to be able to watch the Caps games this coming winter. What is the best way? I had seen the issues with the Center Ice earlier? Have the Caps launched their player yet? I have an Xbox One so if there is a way to use that I'd prefer it. I have used CenterIce in the past so if that's the only "legal" way I'd be okay with that. And not a problem with utilizing the online radio tool to catch pre and post game talk if needed but I like hearing from Alan May so if that's a possibility I'd like to catch that also.

Thanks all.

Andy

Welcome!

I've used game center on my Xbox one last year and other than waiting 48 hours (I work 330 to midnight) to rewatch it was ok. Sucked missing national games but overall I'd recommend it.

You'll miss out on the national broadcast games and when they are In your market ie. Wings games

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I'm planning on using gamecenter for the first time this year. Actually went to purchase tonight so I get the pre-season games, but its not available yet on NHL.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Per our site Admins, any discussion of proxy use and/or streaming sites other than NHL approved sources are not permitted because they are considered illegal and/or IP circumvention.

OP has several resources and can search the forums for more. PM the OP if you have suggestions.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad