OT: Watcha watchin'?

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
I'm in the middle of an Arrow binge. I'm halfway through season four.

The first two seasons were really good. There was a dip starting with the third season, but it's still solid.

It's a damn sight better than what DC does with their movies.
Season four is pretty bad IMO
Season five gets better
Season six is again pretty bad

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
You guys like scary?

Check our Channel Zero. It's creepy as f***. 1st season is Ok. The 2nd and 3rd seasons are very scary. Very creepy stuff in all honesty. Good acting too. The seasons do not over lap either. Just finished season 3. Best season yet. Check it out if scary is your thing. I would start with 2nd season although some like 1st season more . I didn't.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I finished "Love" S3 on Netflix recently, didn't realize it was the last season of the show until I read an article a day or so after I finished it. If you like Judd Apatow comedies, this show is for you. Also the wife and I have just recently started "Mindhunters." We're almost halfway through and liking it so far.

The HBO show "Barry" seems pretty promising after watching the first episode last week. Think "Grosse Pointe Blank", but in series form with Bill Hader.

And lastly, I'm gearing up my emotional fortitude to watch S2 of "The Handmaid's Tale" on Hulu. I have to watch that on my own, since my wife doesn't really watch horribly depressing dystopian shows, even if they are of really good quality. I need to watch a show that depresses me as much as the Canes' season during the offseason...co-dependency and such...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad