OT: Watcha watchin'?

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Finished season 1 of "Dark" on Netflix this past week. If you can get past the bad dubbing of English over the original German, it is really good. Think Stranger Things, but in Germany, with time travel and darker plotlines...heh
I have that in my queue, good to know.

Just finished season 3 of Narcos. Best one yet, IMO.

Schitt's Creek before that. Just too funny.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Have any of you watched Good Behavior on TNT. Becomes really good starting on the 2nd episode. My wife and I like it. It's basically about a hitman and a junkie thief falling in love.

Reactions: Identity404

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Once House was Bertie Wooster and Tom Hanks best known for Turner and Hooch.

Don't get me started on the balding clown in Moonlighting.
True but Jeff Daniels was an already established actor when he did Dumb & Dumber. He's a really good actor but for many, like me, that's a defining role. Hanks did nothing but goofy movies and a goofy TV run but nobody thinks of him from his Bosom Buddies days.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
True but Jeff Daniels was an already established actor when he did Dumb & Dumber. He's a really good actor but for many, like me, that's a defining role. Hanks did nothing but goofy movies and a goofy TV run but nobody thinks of him from his Bosom Buddies days.

I have cleverly avoided watching Dumb and Dumber, and thusly his defining role for me is Arachnophobia.

Which is doubly nice because my first touch to Arachnophobia was my cousin explaining the film to me, and, either inadvertently or advertently, she got it half mixed with Evil Dead, and I was actually somewhat disappointed when I actually saw the film and Jeff didn't axe half of his arm off because the black venom of the spiders was visibly climbing up his arm.

I was really waiting for the scene which sounded absolutely awesome. In my headcanon, Arachnophobia is half Evil Dead.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I have cleverly avoided watching Dumb and Dumber, and thusly his defining role for me is Arachnophobia.

Which is doubly nice because my first touch to Arachnophobia was my cousin explaining the film to me, and, either inadvertently or advertently, she got it half mixed with Evil Dead, and I was actually somewhat disappointed when I actually saw the film and Jeff didn't axe half of his arm off because the black venom of the spiders was visibly climbing up his arm.

I was really waiting for the scene which sounded absolutely awesome. In my headcanon, Arachnophobia is half Evil Dead.
Always loved John Goodman as Delbert in that movie.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013

I didn't realize Dumb and Dumber had already been released in your part of the world. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->