OT: Watcha Playin? Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
What did you play in Legion?
My two mains were Enhancement Shaman and Holy Priest, and I played a good chunk of Balance Druid.
Unless they have recently fixed Shamans, they feel really bad in the beta at the moment, unless they just get better at 120 or something.
Same thing with Balance now that the Moon cycles are gone.
I'll probably still stick with my Holy Priest though since I've had him since BC.
I generally try and have a few characters to play around with though.
Part of me was thinking of going Rogue or Frost DK

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Assassination Rogues feel really good in the beta.
Same with Frost DK. I don't think either of them have changed much at all from what they are now in live to the beta.
Other than not having their legendary weapon abilities.

Frost Mage feels alright.

I really wouldn't mind playing a Dark Iron Dwarf once I get them unlocked.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Part of me really REALLY wants to get into speed-runnning
At one point I was learning the routes/tricks for the first Amnesia game to do as my first one, but I got like 3/4th's of the way through and had to stop.

I wouldn't mind picking it back up and also learning Breath of the Wild Any%

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Wrath of the Lich King still remains as my favorite expansion by far.
It was just so well done throughout the entire expansion.

Legion has been really good though, and I'm hoping that Battle For Azeroth will keep it up with the good content.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Wrath of the Lich King still remains as my favorite expansion by far.
It was just so well done throughout the entire expansion.

Legion has been really good though, and I'm hoping that Battle For Azeroth will keep it up with the good content.

The expansion after that when they changed all of the gear mechanics, I was done. I was the MT for the guild and co ran dungeons as the OT and ran dps with my rogue.

My main tank was a palidan, my other tank was a warrior. My palidan was maxed out on gear, I would run heroics with a buddy of mines shadow priest, my rule was don’t touch anything and try to keep up. I could pull the entire instance to the bosses and drop the bosses with out anyone doing anything but the shadow priest healing me a couple of times.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
The expansion after that when they changed all of the gear mechanics, I was done. I was the MT for the guild and co ran dungeons as the OT and ran dps with my rogue.

My main tank was a palidan, my other tank was a warrior. My palidan was maxed out on gear, I would run heroics with a buddy of mines shadow priest, my rule was don’t touch anything and try to keep up. I could pull the entire instance to the bosses and drop the bosses with out anyone doing anything but the shadow priest healing me a couple of times.
Yeah I was not a fan of Cataclysm, I quit for a while a few months into the expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad