OT: Watcha Playin? Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
It was something like $30 for both games, remastered. For the amount of fun we're having playing, yeah I definitely recommend.

By BIL has the Lego Dimensions game, and I actually have more fun playing HP Lego. There's something about the characters not being able to speak that makes it more enjoyable to play.
Thanks for info!
I may look into it, I am big HP fan, and Steam Summer Sale is coming up!

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
whole bunch of NES games. Monopoly, really fun. SMB 2, Double Dragon, Black Bass, Mega Man 5 - peak of that series imo. metroid, excitebike.. yeahhhh

Reactions: HankAnger

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
GiFamOa.jpg

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Anyone here play Diablo II?

i did actually on the last ladder reset a few months ago

I heard that if you have destiny 1, it`s like waste of money to buy second one

destiny 1 was fun, i never got rise of iron

destiny 2 being more of the same is exactly what i would want. it's mostly just fun to shoot things and hang out and talk about nothing

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
i did actually on the last ladder reset a few months ago

destiny 1 was fun, i never got rise of iron

destiny 2 being more of the same is exactly what i would want. it's mostly just fun to shoot things and hang out and talk about nothing

I also loved D1 but didn't get ROI (I think I moved to The Division at that point, or just stopped playing games).

D2 is great for filthy casuals such as myself, but even with the little time I get, I'm left wanting more to do. Weekly activities would at least take a night or two in D1, whereas in D2 you can be done in an hour and be left with nothing for a week (other than group required shit that would take an extra hour or two to complete).

Buy an X1 and join me.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I've been playing through Red Dead Redemption and the Undead Nightmare DLC in preparation for the new one at some point in the spring(?)

I can't wait to have a new, non-bugged out, wild west / duels / hunting / cheating at poker game to play around with again. and with this generation of graphics and visuals. and maybe, just maybe, you can wade through water instead of instadying. it's really going to scratch an itch for me.

Reactions: Roboturner913

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Golf Story. The Switch makes me play indies. I dream of playing Darkest Dungeon on it (touch screen) since the ps4 version was terrible.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
How do you like the switch? I’ve gone back and forth on getting one.
If you're into local co-op, would enjoy the terrible habit of playing video games in bed, feel like a pimp when picking up your handheld while comuting and want to enjoy the greatest game of all time - the switch is for you.

The controller is surprisingly good. It goes from sleep mode to running a game in like a second which makes it easy to pick up and the games on it are just fun. I use it a lot more in handheld than I thought I would. Also, it has made me discover games that I would never play on a different platform.

I've brought it pretty much everywhere, I've played Mario Kart on mountain tops in Norway, Fast RMX on the channels of Venice while sipping on a bellini. Not a scratch. I have yet to throw a Nintendo Switch Rooftop party but me and my friends had a lot of fun bringing three switches to the pub playing MK with strangers.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
If you're into local co-op, would enjoy the terrible habit of playing video games in bed, feel like a pimp when picking up your handheld while comuting and want to enjoy the greatest game of all time - the switch is for you.

The controller is surprisingly good. It goes from sleep mode to running a game in like a second which makes it easy to pick up and the games on it are just fun. I use it a lot more in handheld than I thought I would. Also, it has made me discover games that I would never play on a different platform.

I've brought it pretty much everywhere, I've played Mario Kart on mountain tops in Norway, Fast RMX on the channels of Venice while sipping on a bellini. Not a scratch. I have yet to throw a Nintendo Switch Rooftop party but me and my friends had a lot of fun bringing three switches to the pub playing MK with strangers.

My only issue is the lack of time I have to mess with one. The Zelda game just looks awesome everytime I see it.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I love my Switch, and they are slowly putting together a pretty good lineup of games overall. It may never be the go to hardcore gaming system, but I have a hell of a lot of fun with it.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Are these new Star Wars Battlefront games any good? Those and the possibility that NHL 18 and Madden 18 might be half decent are tempting me toward springing for a PS4 - I'm still rocking my launch PS3 that I bought in 2006.

I don't really play that many games. The PS3 mostly gets used as a movies/music/Netflix/Hulu/etc streamer. But I would maybe play more games if I had new and interesting ones.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Are these new Star Wars Battlefront games any good? Those and the possibility that NHL 18 and Madden 18 might be half decent are tempting me toward springing for a PS4 - I'm still rocking my launch PS3 that I bought in 2006.

I don't really play that many games. The PS3 mostly gets used as a movies/music/Netflix/Hulu/etc streamer. But I would maybe play more games if I had new and interesting ones.

Did you mean Netflix and chill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad