OT: Watcha Playin? Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
REALLY close to subbing back to Final Fantasy 14 before the Stormblood expansion hits.
I've been looking over the changes to a few classes and how one of the new jobs (Red Mage) will play and holy **** it looks dope.

Finished my 2nd playthrough in Persona 5 though to get my Platinum trophy. I'm so happy that they kept pushing this game back though. While yeah I was getting pretty pissed about it, but in the end it was TOTALLY worth the wait. This gets put a bit higher than 4, and 4 was completely amazing as well. 3 was good but not as good as the other two.

Thinking about finally doing a run through Far Cry Primal next but I'm not sure.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It's painful to have to go around doing some silly grown-up stuff when your 14-y.o. is slapping at Dungeon Keeper on DosBox in the next room. Painful I tell you.

kebz

Nov 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
RibFrabcus, sounds good to me. I will start one up and send you an invite. What is your gamertag?

My info:
Xbox One: kebz
PS4: relbek

RibFrabcus

Bevy of Humanity
Aug 28, 2015
Triad, NC
I've been playing Shadow of Mordor and Ghost Recon Wildlands recently. Having a lot of fun with both. I just downloaded PUBG today also, has anyone played that?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
PUBG is fun but it makes my computer **** itself

about time for a complete upgrade, this one was built in 2012 and was on the lower end of midrange at the time

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Somewhat embarrassed to say it, but I'm heavily into Farming Simulator 17.

Because when I'm not working 70 hours a week, I like to simulate working.

Maybe my gf was right and I do have a problem...

CalUK

Feb 16, 2015
Scotland
Playing Cities - Skylines, I cannot seem to stick to just one city, keep starting again.

I got the PSVR a few months back, its fun as well (RE7 is great on it). Star Trek Bridge Commander is good, got that recently.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Playing Cities - Skylines, I cannot seem to stick to just one city, keep starting again.

I got the PSVR a few months back, its fun as well (RE7 is great on it). Star Trek Bridge Commander is good, got that recently.

I did the same....the start is the most fun

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
My wife and I are neck deep in the Harry Potter Lego games on PS4 right now (specifically, book 1-4). First game I've really gotten her to like, and she's absolutely addicted.

Saw the NHL 18 preview last night, and consider me a bit underwhelmed.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
My wife and I are neck deep in the Harry Potter Lego games on PS4 right now (specifically, book 1-4). First game I've really gotten her to like, and she's absolutely addicted.

Saw the NHL 18 preview last night, and consider me a bit underwhelmed.
is HP Lego worth it?

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
is HP Lego worth it?

It was something like $30 for both games, remastered. For the amount of fun we're having playing, yeah I definitely recommend.

By BIL has the Lego Dimensions game, and I actually have more fun playing HP Lego. There's something about the characters not being able to speak that makes it more enjoyable to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad