16.C/LW Chandler Stephenson
17.RW Garrett Mitchell

Boyd & Haar added.

Liberati0n*

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Rissling and go to voting for 1 day only and you be the tie breaker if needed. At the current rate we'll be watching pre-season hockey before its done.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Rissling and go to voting for 1 day only and you be the tie breaker if needed. At the current rate we'll be watching pre-season hockey before its done.
We're stopping at 20 so, uh, negative.

Safe to say we might as well stop adding anyone.

Last edited:

Liberati0n*

Yeah I've kind of given up on adding Kostenko. Plus I just found out (again, had forgotten) he's not signed.

He's been added. He's a comparable (worse?) prospect to Anderson whom you were campaigning to add like 10 rounds ago, while you think Anderson is so unsuited to be added in poll #18 that it's "anybody but" him.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
He's been added. He's a comparable (worse?) prospect to Anderson whom you were campaigning to add like 10 rounds ago, while you think Anderson is so unsuited to be added in poll #18 that it's "anybody but" him.

Intriguing. I don't remember pushing for Anderson but I believe you. Don't really remember much of what I've said in here this summer really and obviously I'm not paying attention to much of anything.

Liberati0n*

Intriguing. I don't remember pushing for Anderson but I believe you. Don't really remember much of what I've said in here this summer really and obviously I'm not paying attention to much of anything.

You pushed for Kostenko, not Anderson. There would have been a comma after Anderson if that was what I meant.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
You pushed for Kostenko, not Anderson. There would have been a comma after Anderson if that was what I meant.

Hah! I DO remember something!

But yeah. I dunno what it is about Kostenko that I like more than Anderson, but I do. Of course I've never seen any of these guys play if it wasn't in a Caps sweater, so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->