OT: Want to tell Holland what to do? Here's your chance!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
So...is anyone on here actually qualified?

I knew I should have paid more attention in math class. :laugh:

On a serious note, I think Prashanth Iyer from WIIM has a really good grasp on analytics and how it integrates with the Wings. He has really good breakdowns on the Wings, their system, and analytics. Good follow on twitter.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
We have to put someone through a masters program in Math. I'm sure the position will still be vacant by the time they graduate.

Who should we nominate?

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I might appear qualified on paper actually. But it's over my head in reality.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005

On a serious note, I think Prashanth Iyer from WIIM has a really good grasp on analytics and how it integrates with the Wings. He has really good breakdowns on the Wings, their system, and analytics. Good follow on twitter.

I would be stoked if they hired Prashanth. Dude knows his **** and would help the org a ton. If they actually listened to him.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Man that is a dream job. Would be like playing fantasy hockey for real

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I can just picture us all sitting in a hallway waiting for our interviews

lol. That is funny.

I picture it going similar to this:

tumblr_liffynbpUN1qcn5sko1_500.gif

obey86

Jun 9, 2009

Yeah I started following him at the beginning of last season. He's a great follow.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We should form an HFBoards candidate. As a collective whole we probably fulfill the requirements of the position. All subsequent decisions will be done by polls.

I vote FlashyG as our rep during the interview process. Just bring a phone or computer with all the gifs. That's an insta-hire imo.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
We should form an HFBoards candidate. As a collective whole we probably fulfill the requirements of the position. All subsequent decisions will be done by polls.

I vote FlashyG as our rep during the interview process. Just bring a phone or computer with all the gifs. That's an insta-hire imo.

+1 for FlashyG

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease

g3LD4cn8MAuJ2.gif

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If we combine all our experience and together we should easily be qualified for the job

Since they seem to like devellano so much you guys can add to the resume that I have a lot of experience **** talking our players

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
ON PAPER: Fantastic opportunity for the candidate, and smart decision by the franchise to further explore this facet of evaluation.

IN PRACTICE: Zero guarantee that your hard work and sound logic doesn't get trumped by, "I drafted him. He's Realgud (TM)."

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Alright boys, so here's how its gonna work. We all nominate someone for the job. Then we buy a fake degree online, build up a fake resume and do some mock interviews with the nominee. Then when the person gets hired, all they have to do is come back to this forum for all the suggestions and what not. The Wings become great again and Bingo Bango good to go!!!

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
ON PAPER: Fantastic opportunity for the candidate, and smart decision by the franchise to further explore this facet of evaluation.

IN PRACTICE: Zero guarantee that your hard work and sound logic doesn't get trumped by, "I drafted him. He's Realgud (TM)."

Pretty much my exact thought process

"But he's from MICHIGAN!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad