"Wake-boarding" is entirely ****ing Rubbish

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I mean, it is Literally just ignoramuses being dragged by a rope through the water and over waves behind a boat. How people would ever consider this a sport or an exercise in athleticism I will never understand when if you did this to someone on land you would be charged with attempted murder and likely thrown into prison for trying to kill someone even if you tried to beat the charges with a moronic defense that you and your buddies were just getting ready for the X-games, i mean, seriously? Just because you can tape-record your friend with your GoPro tied up behind your speedboat flailing around literally getting wake-boarded through wakes until they are exhausted doesn't mean it's a sport, because any judge would likely rule it torture especially if your friend gets hurt and tells you to stop. To summarize, if you don't have money to buy water skis and learn how to stand up and do real tricks like jumps and flips over boat wakes like a real athlete, wake-boarding is likely an activity you would enjoy.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
when it comes to wakeboarding. it is the opposite of the bees knees. its all flash and no glam. and i kill wakeboarding every single day with a giant mallet, because i dont think its my favorite.

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
I thought you were new to the Lounge

Been lurking since 2013. The best thread for me, was the shower one.

I think it was the other guy who said he was new.

I just don't post much, because I don't have too much to say, but I think I have a pretty good feel of who is who, sorta.

Reactions: Mittelstadt

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
Been lurking since 2013. The best thread for me, was the shower one.

I think it was the other guy who said he was new.

I just don't post much, because I don't have too much to say, but I think I have a pretty good feel of who is who, sorta.

thanks for making this post, man. this one was definitely good and worthwhile

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad