GDT: Waitin' for the Bus/Jesus Just Left Chicago| Canes @ Hawks| 8:30 PM | United Center

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
According to Tripp, Justin Faulk is good at forgetting his mistakes. Wouldn't that mean he keeps making the same mistakes over and over?

*Not criticizing Faulk

Reactions: MinJaBen

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
More like "The Hurricanes put forth their worst performance in a week because Semin was leading the team in ice time" mirite?

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
You think you can do better, help yourself. Nobody's stopping you from creating one.

I believe he meant in general. Barely 50 posts for a GDT is not a good effort on our part.

Clearly, we need to pick a new scapegoat and take sides debating his worth in the GDTs again.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I believe he meant in general. Barely 50 posts for a GDT is not a good effort on our part.

Clearly, we need to pick a new scapegoat and take sides debating his worth in the GDTs again.

Hasn't that already happened?

chris_terry_carolina.jpg

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I think he needs to make some kind of impact, either positive or negative, before he can be debated. Right now, he's barely in the lineup as is.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I nominate Hillen.

Ugh, you just had to make rules, didn't you BB? I was taking "new" in the most obvious sense.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I'm not sure which is worse, how invisible Lindholm is half the time or that he's still somehow 3rd on the team in scoring.

Hillel looks like an all tools limited toolbox guy with the added encumbrance of being small. Is that accurate or do you think it's just adjusting to a different system/team.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Remember that stretch of games in... I want to say November where Lindholm was scoring gamewinners left and right and was the only one who looked dangerous at all? He's been pretty invisible since then, but I don't think he has looked lost or like he is hurting the team. I'd rather not notice him at all and he sometimes be awesome than sometimes be awesome and other times look crappy.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Remember that stretch of games in... I want to say November where Lindholm was scoring gamewinners left and right and was the only one who looked dangerous at all? He's been pretty invisible since then, but I don't think he has looked lost or like he is hurting the team. I'd rather not notice him at all and he sometimes be awesome than sometimes be awesome and other times look crappy.

Yeah. He put up a lot of points early.

I think this is typical "young guy hits wall" syndrome. The NHL season is loooooong -- longer when you're losing. Seems to me that he has upside, and when it matters more, he'll find it more. For right now, he seems like a decent two-way player who doesn't hurt us.

My $0.02.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Yeah. He put up a lot of points early.

I think this is typical "young guy hits wall" syndrome. The NHL season is loooooong -- longer when you're losing. Seems to me that he has upside, and when it matters more, he'll find it more. For right now, he seems like a decent two-way player who doesn't hurt us.

My $0.02.

Agreed. He's definitely shown flashes of being very good. I'm not talking Rask flashes of competency, I'm talking flashes like that incredible soft pass a few games back, or the assist to Skinner against WAS that I don't think got the recognition it deserved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad