Wacey Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I've never seen him, but from what I hear, I don't see why he couldn't be a Karsums-type player. A lot of people here don't seem to think as much of him as I do, though.

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
I've seen him a fair bit... I think if it hadn't been for Saskatoon's lackluster season last year, you would have heard of him by now. He is pretty fast and has impressive stickhandling. He will stick up for his teammates if need be and he is a little more feisty than previous years. None the less, he is still short and small (5'9 165lbs or so) so that will definitely affect his draft ratings. Probably won't go til the middle rounds at best.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
King'sPawn said:
By throwing Rabbit punches? Okay, that was lame. :help:
The guy can score, he was very good in Midget a couple of years ago, I see no reason why his offense is that much worse than Danny Bertram's for example, but he is very small, it'll affect his ranking.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
kruezer said:
The guy can score, he was very good in Midget a couple of years ago, I see no reason why his offense is that much worse than Danny Bertram's for example, but he is very small, it'll affect his ranking.

His size and injury problems (concussions) will be what hold him back. I think anyone with this combination of problems will slip a lot.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
jin said:
His size and injury problems (concussions) will be what hold him back. I think anyone with this combination of problems will slip a lot.

Right, this is the other issue with Rabbit. He has to have a healthy year for teams to even consider taking a chance on him. Talent-wise though, he's way up there.

I suspect he'll be a second or third round selection come 2005.

Old Hickory

All I can say is I hope the Kings draft him. I would get a Rabbit jersey in a heartbeat. HF would see a few articles and interviews with him too.

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
jin said:

I don't remember him having a concussion problem. I know he hasn't been healthy 72 games of every season, but i don't think his injury problems are all that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad