GDT: Vs San Jose Sharks

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I know there's still a chance. :laugh: But I'm ready for an entertaining off season. Watching this team now feels like I'm sticking toothpicks in my eyeballs. :(
I know it's bad to let the coach you just fired to get their own taxi..... so can we I don't know have a parade where we deliver them to the airport the moment they are fired? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
I know early in third I got frustrated watching him recieve the puck in our zone, dawdle with it for a few seconds, by which time San Jose were in position to stop us clearing the zone. It didn't cost us that time, but just being the lackidadical in our end really frustrates me. He's not the only one who does, everyone does it... and far too often.
A near complete lack of urgency, unless they are behind (and only then sometimes), is yet another hallmark of the DeBoer era.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Already prepared for them to let that f***ing clown DeBoer use the injury excuse adn retain him. Shit coach. Everywhere he goes he gets worse adn worse the longer he is there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad