Vote on color scheme for new pads

canadian_man_44

Oct 31, 2006
Moncton, NB, Canada
Let's take a vote. Here's four color schemes I came up with for the pads I'm getting for next season. Tell me which ones you like. Number 1, 2, 3 or 4.

vote+1.jpg

vote+2.jpg

vote+3.jpg

vote+4.jpg

Edit: Here's my Jersey.
team+canada+jersey.jpg

Last edited:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'm a fan of as much white on goal pads as possible, so #1.

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
not a huge fan of smith, i think it's because I dislike tim thomas soo much but I think 1 will look the best. 3 looks the best on paper but don't think it will look as good on the ice.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
1,2,4,3 in that order. White may show puck marks(which can be safely cleaned) but it will not hide the puck from you. It will also make the pads appear slimmer to the shooter.

I hope you didnt post the same over poll at GEW. Simmons still has a thing about Pete going to Vaughn instead as well as a thing about no competitors. No blame on Pete...money talks. I am GkMD over there....

canadian_man_44

Oct 31, 2006
Moncton, NB, Canada
1,2,4,3 in that order. White may show puck marks(which can be safely cleaned) but it will not hide the puck from you. It will also make the pads appear slimmer to the shooter.

I hope you didnt post the same over poll at GEW. Simmons still has a thing about Pete going to Vaughn instead as well as a thing about no competitors. No blame on Pete...money talks. I am GkMD over there....

I actually did post it at GEW. If they don't like people talking about gear other then Simmons, they shouldn't sponser an online goalie forum. If it really bugs them that much, maybe they should start a new "Simmons only" forum. ;)

canadian_man_44

Oct 31, 2006
Moncton, NB, Canada
Yeah, my favorites are 1 and 2. My wife likes 2 better. I'm thinking of taking the white side with the black logo in number 2 and changing it to black with a white logo. If I do that I might also go with a white or red calf wrap. Here's the two variations. What do you think?

choice+2.jpg

choice+3.jpg

canadian_man_44

Oct 31, 2006
Moncton, NB, Canada

Anyway, the poll is on the color scheme, not the pads. I've already decided which pads to go with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad