Vitali Atyushov?

Muscle Bob

Aug 7, 2005
Russia
www.russianhockeyfans.com
I think he is one of the best defensmen in team Russia. He has good defensive skills and likes to help forwards in attack. He scored several goals in Metallurg in powerplay (there was combination: Atyushov moves from blue line to the front of the net, get the puck and scores).

The Fuhr*

Muscle Bob said:
I think he is one of the best defensmen in team Russia. He has good defensive skills and likes to help forwards in attack. He scored several goals in Metallurg in powerplay (there was combination: Atyushov moves from blue line to the front of the net, get the puck and scores).

Do you think he could do well in the NHL? Hes Sens proporty 9th rd pick in 2002. Would he come over if the option presented itself or does he like playing in Russia too much?

Thanks for the info.

Muscle Bob

Aug 7, 2005
Russia
www.russianhockeyfans.com
Fuhr86 said:
Do you think he could do well in the NHL? Hes Sens proporty 9th rd pick in 2002. Would he come over if the option presented itself or does he like playing in Russia too much?

Thanks for the info.
I think he can be good in NHL, he likes to play physical game, but I think that he will not come to NHL soon. First, he has contract with Metallurg Magnitogorsk.
Second is that he will get more money if he stays in Russia.
Third is, I beleive, that he likes playing in Metallurg :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->