Visiting Ottawa and CTC/Tickets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Hello Senators fans!

I will be traveling to lovely Kanata for games 1 and 2. I'm hoping that one of you can answer a question for me. In regards to purchasing alcohol in the CTC, do they accept a US ID, or should I bring my passport into the arena with me as well (although very reluctant to do so)?

Thanks in advance for the help and I hope this ends up being a great series!

I've never been ID'd there. If your worried just bring the passport, 19 is a young face though. If your a 1990 birth (just going by name) so 27ish i don't know you'll even get carded.

RobertM

Apr 11, 2017
Hey everybody, I have 2 tickets in Section 327, Row F, seats 5-6. Paid $150 each willing to sell for $200 for the pair. Unfortunately I can't make the game so I am looking to sell so I can get tickets for game 2. I can e-transfer the tickets through ticketmaster.

RobertM

Apr 11, 2017
Hello Senators fans!

I will be traveling to lovely Kanata for games 1 and 2. I'm hoping that one of you can answer a question for me. In regards to purchasing alcohol in the CTC, do they accept a US ID, or should I bring my passport into the arena with me as well (although very reluctant to do so)?

Thanks in advance for the help and I hope this ends up being a great series!

If you don't want to carry your passport you should be fine with a U.S. ID. Any valid ID is acceptable.

RobertM

Apr 11, 2017
Hey everybody, I have 2 tickets in Section 327, Row F, seats 5-6. Paid $150 each willing to sell for $200 for the pair. Unfortunately I can't make the game so I am looking to sell so I can get tickets for game 2. I can e-transfer the tickets through ticketmaster.

Just as I posted this the tickets sold on Ticketmaster resale, lol.

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
Got a pair of tickets for sale in 318 Row E with parking to tonight's game. $150 (or $130 without parking). Would cost $285 through Ticketmaster.

Last edited:

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Hey Sens fans, buds want to sell his tickets for 320 (160 each) for his pair of tickets in section 207 seats 13-14.

Game 2. If anyone interested, please PM.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

Lumipanda

Oct 5, 2010
Finland
A longshot, but looking for low-end ticket for the game in Stockholm on November 11th. Willing to pay bit over face-value.

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
So hockey-unrelated but me and a couple friends are spending two days in Ottawa in June, was wondering if people knew very affordable rooms/motels to recommand?

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Going to be in Ottawa on Friday for the day, it'll be my first time visiting the city. Being from Vancouver we have very minimal selection of Senators merch. Any places I can drop in that are really good?

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Going to be in Ottawa on Friday for the day, it'll be my first time visiting the city. Being from Vancouver we have very minimal selection of Senators merch. Any places I can drop in that are really good?

I believe that they have a Sens store in the market now. I'm planning on hitting it up on Saturday myself.

Otherwise, the usual sports stores will have a reasonable selection too. Especially the ones in Kanata (pro hockey life, SportChek, etc )

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I believe that they have a Sens store in the market now. I'm planning on hitting it up on Saturday myself.

Otherwise, the usual sports stores will have a reasonable selection too. Especially the ones in Kanata (pro hockey life, SportChek, etc )

Can confirm. 87 George Street. Right next to the CTV/TSN 1200/CFRA studios.

Last edited:

Old5oh

Mar 21, 2013
Hi folks,
I have standing room tickets for tonight. Am I allowed to bring folding chairs into CTC?

booyaka85

Apr 10, 2017
I have 2 tickets for Game 2 on Saturday in Sec 322 row H. $300 for the pair and it includes lot 4 parking. Reason for selling if i have to take time off work I'd rather see a night game than a afternoon game. Pm if interested.

Last edited:

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
So long story short, there was some miscommunication and I've got two sets of tickets for game 1. I need to sell one of them.
Pair in 319 Row A: $300
Three in 307 Row J: $285

Last edited:

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Heading out to the game Thursday from out of town. Im probably staying around the Glebe, any suggestions on the best way to get down to the arena? OTC? Shuttle from bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->