OT: Visiting Fan (HELP!!)

Art Lippo

Dec 30, 2014
Hello. Making the trip in December from St. Louis for the Blues / NYI game on Dec 4th. Reading more than my fair share of horror stories about tickets and line of sight. Can anyone please provide some feedback on tickets and your recommendations on sections? Thanks in advance for the legitimate suggestions.

mutts

May 3, 2009
If you are going to Barclays I would want to sit in the lower bowl inside the blue lines. The tickets are pricey, but you'll be assured of nice site lines.

I have sat upstairs in the 200s and found that even if you're seat has an unobstructed view, It's like you are watching ants instead of hockey.

If you have to go upstairs, stay away from the corners.

A quick scan of stubhub show that you will pay at least $130 for decent seats in the lower bowl center (section 125).

Sections 7-9, 23-25 are the best views. 107-109 and 123-125 are also nice. Stay out of the corners and you'll be ok.

Make sure you check out the Koelner BierHalle (KBH). It's not far from Barclays and is an authentic German Bierhall. Good beer and food.

84 St. Marks Pl Brooklyn, NY 11217

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Hello. Making the trip in December from St. Louis for the Blues / NYI game on Dec 4th. Reading more than my fair share of horror stories about tickets and line of sight. Can any asone please provide some feedback on tickets and your recommendations on sections? Thanks in advance for the legitimate suggestions.

I think the best seats In the house are in the 100 level. Sections 107-125 would be my recommendation.

BroadwayJay*

If you are going to Barclays I would want to sit in the lower bowl inside the blue lines. The tickets are pricey, but you'll be assured of nice site lines.

I have sat upstairs in the 200s and found that even if you're seat has an unobstructed view, It's like you are watching ants instead of hockey.

A quick scan of stubhub show that you will pay at least $130 for decent seats in the lower bowl center (section 125).

Sections 7-9, 23-25 are the best views. 107-109 and 123-125 are also nice. Stay out of the corners and you'll be ok.

Make sure you check out the Koelner BierHalle (KBH). It's not far from Barclays and is an authentic German Bierhall. Good beer and food.

Stay away from the corners upstairs?

:laugh:

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
Hello. Making the trip in December from St. Louis for the Blues / NYI game on Dec 4th. Reading more than my fair share of horror stories about tickets and line of sight. Can anyone please provide some feedback on tickets and your recommendations on sections? Thanks in advance for the legitimate suggestions.

Try not to get shot. Avoid crowds of teenage boys. Don't wear red bandanas. Bring your own smack.

Oh, that's not what you aksed about? (Not spelling, Brooklynese.)

Art Lippo

Dec 30, 2014

Thank you
:handclap:

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012

Let me put it to you this way my mid western friend.

Pretend your sitting on the toilet at home with the door open( clothes optional).
Put a mirror in the hallway facing on a 45 degree angle towards the den.
Strategically place another mirror in the den at an angle that will just pick up the hallway and the television at the same time time.
Sit back, relax, flush, enjoy the game.!!!!

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
Hey guys, Devils fan jumping in this thread to ask about the view from sections 111-114 and 118-121. Planning on going to the game Tuesday and was wondering if these are good seats? I have been to the arena before for Nets games but the hockey set up is a just a tad different lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad