OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I think it's tied to your battery. iPhone I'm assuming? Apple apologizes for iPhone slowdown drama, will offer $29 battery replacements

I have an Android phone, but I have an app that alerts me when I'm charging my phone that when it gets to 80% capacity, it starts buzzing to unplug it. Keeping the battery between 40-80% extends the battery's life.
Android here too. Should probably try to change the battery, I don't really want to buy a new phone yet since this one is just over a year old .

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
From around midnight to six my daughter will only sleep while being held. Which means I have to stay up from midnight to six every night...

Bleh

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
@The Macho Man

eDwKW42.jpg

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So eating Tide Pods isn't okay, but eating something called Hydrox is? What sense does that make?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I had a dream last night that the Red Wings swept us in the first round. I can't tell you how glad I was when I woke up.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That Han Solo movie does not look particularly good. The rumors were that the guy playing Han couldn't act, or that the role was out of his range, and while it doesn't seem he's Hayden Christensen levels bad, the lines they used of his in the trailer were not...great. Emilia Clarke clearly had a much better delivery in just one line. Harrison Ford's Han Solo wasn't a particularly vocally dynamic character either though. He was way more about the facial expressions.

What gives me a bit of confidence is that when Ron Howard took over, they didn't recast despite re-filming almost the entire movie. That would have been the time to do it.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I know he doesn't need to sound or look exactly like Harrison Ford but they should've at least tried to find a better fit, and if he's going to be so different he better be a damn good actor. I just hope the action and story are worth it regardless.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I know he doesn't need to sound or look exactly like Harrison Ford but they should've at least tried to find a better fit, and if he's going to be so different he better be a damn good actor. I just hope the action and story are worth it regardless.
If the intent was to recast Han Solo for the long term, I wouldn't be as hard on a casting choice where it's a different take, but since it's only for a one-off movie, then he better be able to play a pretty damn convincing Han Solo. You don't follow the guy who has been associated with the role for 40 years to reinvent it for a side movie.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Well, it's been a hectic couple of weeks but I finally have all the stuff in place in my new home. It wasn't cheap and I'll be the banks bitch for the next 20+ years but what the hell, I'm happy with it. I have over three times more space than I had in my last apartment, it's from a nice neighbourhood while still being a walking distance from the city center and the best thing, I have my own sauna! :laugh: Now I have a chance to relax in the sauna and maybe (definately) be sipping down on a couple of beers before a Lightning game. It's been a few years since I've been this excited about future. Is this how it feels to be happy and content? :scared:

Reactions: JoVel

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So a slight confession. I left the envelopes blank when I dropped off the Valentine's Day cards into your bags at the front of the classroom so I didn't have to look for your specific ones.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I suggest downloading 2000:1 A Space Felony from here. Humble Monthly Trove

Keyboard Sports is an interesting little experimental game (they all kind of are). Hitch Hiker didn't quite click with me.

You don't need a Humble Monthly subscription since they're free until 3/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->