tell a friend
Aug 6, 2013
Love these.
BuYHSquCQAAtEFK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
I don't want to make this a Murray thread but--and I have only seen him once in person--but he looks a bit thinner. I hope all is well.

Glad Dunn is progressing. I dont think Kramer is panning out the way they wanted but that is just a guess.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I don't want to make this a Murray thread but--and I have only seen him once in person--but he looks a bit thinner. I hope all is well.

Glad Dunn is progressing. I dont think Kramer is panning out the way they wanted but that is just a guess.

He's definitely lost weight in the neck and face. But, the treatments do that.

Hell bounce back.

As for Dunn, glad the kid got a contract. He looks a bit bigger than what I remember from his draft year (from what I can tell sitting down). Maybe he grew an inch over the past year. I have a good feeling about this kid...he'll be a pro, only question is what league he'll top out at.

spader

Oct 13, 2013
Saskatchewan

I don't think anyone expected Kramer to go all that far in his development.

Calorissi

Jan 16, 2004
Manotick
Dunn and Kramer are different players completely.
Krammer is a heavyweight who can play a little and Dunn is a scrappy instigator who can get points as well.
Dunn's numbers are consistently a PPG. It will be fun to see how he develops in Bingo.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

I was going to post the same thing. He looks much thinner. Best of luck, Bryan, you've got this.

As for Dunn: damn, I'm excited for 29 other teams to hate this kid.

spader

Oct 13, 2013
Saskatchewan
Dunn and Kramer are different players completely.
Krammer is a heavyweight who can play a little and Dunn is a scrappy instigator who can get points as well.
Dunn's numbers are consistently a PPG. It will be fun to see how he develops in Bingo.

Kramer's contribution to the world is his peanut butter jar. I don't think pro hockey is going to be a major part of his future.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Is Dunn AHL eligible next year? Or is it back to the Q?

Definitely not AHL eligible. He was almost the youngest player selected in his draft year. If he were born two days later, he wouldn't have even been eligible for the 2013 draft, and would have been in the 2014 draft class. He's not even 19 years old yet, despite being drafted last year.

I love taking the super-young kids with later picks. I find they're valued a little less because in many cases they're being compared to kids who are almost a year older than they are. Give some of those kids (like Dunn) a chance to catch up developmentally, and they can often turn into steals.

Where would Dunn have been drafted this year, in such a weak draft year? Probably a lot better than the 5th round pick we used to get him in 2013. Maybe 3rd round?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->