GDT: VII | "Afternoon Delight in the City of Brotherly Love... Wut?" | Oilers vs. Flyers | 11:00AM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(2-4-0) --vs-- (4-3-0)
Game Day: October 21st 2017
Game Time: 11:00 AM
Broadcast: Sportsnet-West

extralarge.png

Patrick Maroon - Connor McDavid - Kailer Yamamoto
Milan Lucic - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Ryan Strome
Jussi Jokinen - Brad Malone - Zack Kassian
Iiro Pakarinen - Mark Letestu - Anton Slepyshev

Oscar Klefbom - Adam Larsson
Kris Russell - Matt Benning
Darnell Nurse - Eric Gryba

Cam Talbot

extralarge.png

Claude Giroux - Sean Couturier - Jakub Voracek
Jordan Weal - Valtteri Filppula - Wayne Simmonds
Dale Weise - Nolan Patrick - Travis Konecny
Taylor Leier - Scott Laughton - Michael Raffl

Andrew MacDonald - Ivan Provorov
Shayne Gostisbehere - Robert Hagg
Travis Sanheim - Radko Gudas

Brian Elliot

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • Projected lineups and starting goaltenders.
  • Doesn't look like Brandon Manning is cracking the lineup
  • Leon still experiencing concussion-like symptoms. IIRC I heard Caggiula's ailment is also concussion-like symptoms.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I like the forward lineup. When Draisaitl and Caggiula are healthy then Malone can become the 13th forward.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
If I remember correctly we are absolutely horrid in early games. Hopefully we change that today

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
If I remember correctly we are absolutely horrid in early games. Hopefully we change that today

These sorts of statistics don't mean much to me because the Oilers have a long history of being absolutely horrid in any and all situations.

It's like how every starter we play against seems to have an 11-2 career record against the Oilers.

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Oops ... double post. Having trouble editing with the new format. I was talking to jumptheshark.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
How long until McDavid reintroduces himself to Brian Smelliot? God we lit him up last year. I'm surprised he's getting the start.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Would love to see the Oilers blow this game open instead of always keeping it close. Or their opponents blowing it open...

I'll be happy with a win. Flyers have been scoring a lot of goals (although shutout in 2 of the past 3 games), will be a good test for the defense to see if we're getting things sorted.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I'll be happy with a win. Flyers have been scoring a lot of goals (although shutout in 2 of the past 3 games), will be a good test for the defense to see if we're getting things sorted.
I mean I'd be happy with a win too but there were times last game where I aged considerably...

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. We ask that you help us beat the Godless Flyers during this Unholy afternoon game.

ft3HA4.gif

Reactions: Stud Muffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad