Videos - Stanley Cup history

Carogan

Apr 29, 2018
To all our friends in Las Vegas, congratulations on your team getting to the finals. I think most of us outside your city can agree that we're enjoying your team as well as its fan's enthusiasm for this sport that many of us have had as a part of our lives since childhood.

Since the sport is so new to many of you I thought that maybe you might enjoy a thread where those of us who know the sport can share some lore with you so that you might readily understand how truly remarkable and privileged you may be in experiencing the success you have had so soon in your team's history!!

As a Canuck fan I'd be forever envious if you actually took it down!! haha!!!

But here...enjoy some of the build up and history so hopefully some of the gravity we experience you might feel in the event that your team does the unthinkable (at least unthinkable at the start of the season!!)

I hope others will add videos too to give the fans here a library of pleasure to experience this journey with - whether you win or lose!

Go Knights Go!!

"Names on the Cup - Full documentary exploring Stanley Cup stories"

Carogan

Apr 29, 2018
And boys and girls, it really really really sucks to go this far and lose. Its as painful as it gets (again...Canuck fan)

Just posting this to hopefully show you how much of their hearts go into it which is especially evident when you lose:

Carogan

Apr 29, 2018
And finally...pure gold from Don Cherry after his Bruins lose the finals:

p.s. - this wasn't actually from the finals series. This was after they lost game 7 of the 79 semi-finals to the Canadiens after horrible refereeing throughout the series.

But the comments are classic...it was too hard to pass this up and not post it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Puckrobber

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->