[video] tribute to men and women gold medal

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Been watching your vids for a long time, didn't know you were on HF. Another great video.

MrH4bs

Dec 8, 2010
:)
Great video :handclap:
Thanks! :)
Great video, but is there a particular reason CBC always uses that song?
I think it represents Canada so well. I have been saving the song for every WJC in the past 2-3 years, but they failed to win so I used it on this one :)

Thanks for the comment.

Merci ;)
Loved it. Outstanding.
Got a little emotional watching it. Brilliantly done montage.
Thank you! :)
Been watching your vids for a long time, didn't know you were on HF. Another great video.
Thank you mate! :)
great video. :)
thanks! :)
Wow, what a great vid, congrats! Posted on FB haha
Thanks !! Really appreciate it! :)

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
MrH4bs, this is why I subscribe to your youtube channel. Brilliantly done!

:clap:

Davebo*

This is so well done I thought it was produced by the same guy who does the CBC playoff opening montages.

I think Stephen Brunt used a part of this song for a motivational video in 2010 - perhaps that's what the poster above is referring to. I've never seen the full song used for anything personally.

Well done man... :)

Penguins87

Jan 12, 2011
i dont think people know how special it feels to have this once in a lifetime event take place in your city. when the 2010 olympics was here in vancouver. it was one of the greatest experiences in my life just seeing how alive the city was experiencing it with people from around the world!

seeing this video reminded me of how i felt when CBC also played a montage that year showing all the great canadian moments. why couldnt we do this every year:(

MrH4bs

Dec 8, 2010
Thanks all for the comments!

the video is now blocked by the lovely International Olympic Committee.

Peabo

Feb 22, 2014
Pretty sweet, I like that you include the reactions from others in Team Canada. :handclap:

Davebo*

Pretty sweet, I like that you include the reactions from others in Team Canada. :handclap:

The first reaction shot from the mens team was awesome. Big initial reaction followed by attempts to look relaxed and cool. :laugh:

PK Subban has a little kid trapped in him - what a great reaction!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad