Video of Schremp's goal in the Top Prospects game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postman

Feb 27, 2002
Does anyone have a clip of Schremp's goal in the top prospects game? I know this has been asked here before, but I have yet to see a clip posted. I've scoured the net, but I still am unable to find a clip of the goal, or any clips from the game.

If someone could post a link to one, I'd greately appreciate it.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Postman said:
Does anyone have a clip of Schremp's goal in the top prospects game? I know this has been asked here before, but I have yet to see a clip posted. I've scoured the net, but I still am unable to find a clip of the goal, or any clips from the game.

If someone could post a link to one, I'd greately appreciate it.

IMO if this guy slips pass 4th, and if I were a GM picking 5th I would be doing backflips at the draft table and scramming "serenity now" . IMO though he comes with a bad rep there is no doubting this guys talent level as IMO the big 5 for this draft are:

Ovechkin
Olesz
Schremp
Malkin
Barker

I really think Schremp was just unhappy playing where he was and wanted a trade. Though he took some unusual rootes, sometimes agents have alot to do with a player behavior as well.

PS: I got rambling about this and forgot the actual question...lol. I don't usually take things off topic like this so all I can say now is I don't have a clip :dunno:

Postman

Feb 27, 2002
moosefan said:
I really think Schremp was just unhappy playing where he was and wanted a trade. Though he took some unusual rootes, sometimes agents have alot to do with a player behavior as well.

That's what I get from the situation, and I don't think it should hurt his draft status. It didn't seem to hurt Spezza in his draft year, and he did the same thing. He still was seen as the consensus #2 behind Kovalchuk before the draft, and I think eventually the same will happen for Schremp. You can't deny the talent.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
moosefan said:

You hit the nail on the head, with reference to his agent. He has a lot of clout when there is a decision to be made regarding Schremp's career.
Just made a lengthy post about this in another discussion...... You can find it Here.

Sorry can't help anyone with a video links, but see avatar for picture of him in the process of picking up the puck. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->